WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / July 6, 2023 / The global cell culture media, sera, and reagents market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2021 to 2031 to reach US$ 18.3 Bn by 2031. The market was valued at US$ 6.1 Bn in 2020.
Rise in implementation of good cell culture practice (GCCP) in cell culture studies is creating the demand for advanced cell culture media, sera, and reagents. Rise in demand for large-scale hybrid cell lines in the biopharmaceutical sector is anticipated to augment the cell culture media, sera, and reagents market size. These cell lines are utilized in vaccine and drug development applications.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=6598
"Connect with our team of research specialists and unlock the optimal solution for driving your business growth"
Key Findings of Study
- Significant Usage of Cell Culture System in High Yield Cell Lines: Increase in usage of a range of cell lines in biomedical and translational research presents significant opportunities for market players. Rapid utilization of cell culture systems in vaccine production, tissue regeneration & transplantation, and gene therapies is expected to boost the market. Surge in application of large-scale cell cultures for the generation of genetically engineered proteins, antibodies, and hormones is bolstering the cell culture media, sera, and reagents industry growth. Focus on personalized therapies in cancer is likely to strengthen industry investments in pluripotent fetal or adult stem cells. This, in turn, is likely to strengthen the usage of cell culture media, sera, and reagents.
- Rise in Demand for Cell Culture Media, Sera, and Reagents in Stem Cell Research: Growth in interest in utilization of novel cell cultures in stem cell research is anticipated to accelerate market development. Significant demand for human and murine stem cells, media, and reagents in primary cell culture applications presents lucrative opportunities for biopharmaceutical companies operating in the cell culture media, sera, and reagents market. For instance, 3D cell cultures are extensively used in stem cell research and in a host of other key applications in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry such as disease modeling, drug efficacy testing, and tissue engineering.
Key Growth Drivers of Cell Culture Media, Sera, and Reagents Market
- Rapid expansion of the biopharmaceutical sector is a key driver of the cell culture media, sera, and reagents market. Significant utilization of primary cell culture and continuous cell lines is expected to broaden market outlook.
- Rise in R&D activities in human cell lines and large-scale hybrid cell lines that are used in biopharmaceutical manufacturing is a key factor projected to drive the cell culture media, sera, and reagents market. Increase in usage of biotherapeutic proteins for the treatment of a wide range of diseases such as genetic disorders, autoimmune disorders, hematologic disorders, hormonal dysregulation, cancers, and infectious diseases is anticipated to drive the demand for cell culture media, sera, and reagents.
Expand Operations in the Future - To Get Requisite Details, Ask For a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=6598
Regional Growth Dynamics
North America is projected to account for dominant market share during the forecast period. Considerable research & development activities in stem cell therapy and gene therapy is likely to fuel the market in the region over the next few years. Biopharmaceutical companies in the U.S. are increasingly seeking automated cell culture systems. This, in turn, is anticipated to augment market size in North America. Rise in adoption of novel characterization tools in stem cell research and primary cell culture is projected to bolster market growth in the near future. Increase in preference for animal component-free cell culture products is likely to offer significant growth opportunities for companies operating in the market in the region. Substantial demand for contract research manufacturing among pharmaceutical companies is expected to fuel market growth in North America.
The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Continuous R&D investments in patient-derived cell lines by biopharmaceutical companies and increase in demand for biologics and biosimilars among the patient population are projected to propel the market in Asia Pacific. Surge in demand for advanced genome editing tools such as CRISPR - Cas9 in the generation of continuous immortalized cell lines is likely to bolster market expansion in the region in the near future.
Prominent players operating in the cell culture media, sera, and reagents market are
- Thermos Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Cytiva (Danaher Corporation)
- Corning Incorporated
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific Inc.
Accelerate Your Growth. Get Your Copy of this Premium Research Report Now!
The global cell culture media, sera, and reagents market is segmented based on
- Classical Media
- Lysogeny Broth
- Specialty Media
- Fetal Bovine
- Newborn Calf
- Human Serum Albumin
- Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant Serum Albumin
- Fetal Bovine
- Newborn Calf
- Amino Acids
- Attached Factors
- Growth Factors & Cytokines
- Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Interleukins & Interferons
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.