Human Risk Management Leader Announces Innovative Product Launches, New Executives, and Community Assets
AUSTIN, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 1, 2023 / Living Security, Inc. ("Living Security"), the global leader in Human Risk Management (HRM), announced today the company's continued acceleration as the company continues to innovate ahead of the human risk management solutions market. Living Security's significant achievements reflect a banner year of momentum with market entrance into Human Risk Management, expansion of the executive team, and new strategic partnerships.
Living Security welcomed the appointments of Chris Caldwell, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Kyle Metcalf, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). Hiring Kyle Metcalf, former CEO at Inspired eLearning, as the company's new CRO is integral to Living Security's continued growth acceleration and strengthens the expansion into the human risk management market.
"This type of growth reflects our investment in the future of human risk management," said Ashley Rose, CEO of Living Security. "We had an impressive year thanks to our team's unwavering commitment to helping our customers quantify human risk and maturing to a risk-based awareness and training program. We are committed to providing best-in-class client success as Living Security innovates to reinvent security awareness and training."
Living Security's HRM Platform: Key Innovation
- Human Risk Index: Quantifying human risk is at the heart of a Human Risk Management platform. Living Security's Human Risk Index (HRI) score combines a Causal Bayesian Network with Machine Learning (ML) to make it simple for organizations to track human risk and vigilance from day one. Use HRI to prioritize decisions on how best to decrease risk in your organization.
- Individual Scorecards: Empower employees to improve their overall security posture by delivering personalized scorecards. Individual scorecards allow organizations to gamify learning, thus improving overall security culture, by identifying both risky and vigilant behaviors. Address risky behaviors to improve vigilance and overall HRI scores.
- Microsoft Teams and Slack Integration: Engage employees where they work to improve overall participation and completion of training. By delivering training notifications and content through Microsoft Teams and Slack, organizations will improve training engagement.
Additional community milestones include:
- Human Risk Management Maturity Model: In cooperation with Cybsafe, Living Security has published the Human Risk Management Maturity Model. Picking up where SANS left off, this maturity model outlines the steps to transform your security awareness program and metrics to a quantifiable behavior change and security champions program. Get your free copy at humanriskmanagement.com.
- Behavior Insights Database: Struggling to understand which behaviors you can measure or which tools to use? Living Security has mapped business risks to behaviors to technology integrations to provide organizations a roadmap for their human risk management program. Build your roadmap for free at insights.livingsecurity.com.
"Simply put, we are making incredible progress," added Rose. "Security professionals know legacy security awareness and training doesn't work. Why? Because the compliance approach to security awareness and training is not changing behavior. Only by measuring risk can you engage the human with relevant content to truly change behavior. That's why Living Security is maturing our clients' programs through a human risk management approach."
About Living Security
Living Security, the global leader in human risk management, transforms human risk into proactive defense by quantifying human risk to engage the human with relevant content and communications to truly change human behavior. Living Security solves the challenges of human risk through risk identification, awareness and training, and risk reduction all through an integrated platform. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations including Mastercard, Verizon, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, and Hewlett Packard. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
SOURCE: Living Security, Inc.