NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2023 / The global cloud Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) market size is anticipated to surpass US$ 332.3 million in 2023. It is anticipated to hit US$ 1,203.3 million by 2033. The global market is anticipated to develop at a striking CAGR of 13.7% from 2023 to 2033.
Data security, accessibility, and precision are all guaranteed by cloud ELN services. They enable data and workflow access from any location via an internet connection, enhancing cooperation inside the enterprise. Enterprises of all sizes benefit from cloud ELN services as they are affordable and efficient. The rising integration of advanced technologies is flourishing in growth for the market. Data security is utmost crucial for enterprises and cloud ELN services help businesses to steer through these cyber threats. Businesses can add additional resources to be more efficient and help in maximizing growth potential.
Pharmaceutical and life science industries are increasing cloud ELN service adoption. Digitalization of laboratory data is promoted by cloud ELN software, which has advantages. It helps in making data searches simpler, enabling effective data management, collaboration, data protection, and data centralization, among others. Additionally, it makes it possible for researchers and scientists to search for, access, and share the findings of their experiments. As a result, these characteristics assist to fuel the market for cloud-based ELN services.
Get an overview of market drivers and challenges affecting this industry: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1984
North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The number of biotech businesses using cloud ELN services is rising. The existence of prominent cloud ELN service providers like PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Bruker Corporation, Benchling, and many others makes the United States one of the leading nations in healthcare technology. As a result, the existence of such important players increases demand for cloud ELN services in the United States.
Key Takeaways from Cloud ELN Service Market:
- In 2018, the global cloud ELN service market size stood at US$ 190.7 million.
- The market expanded at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2018 to 2022.
- In 2022, the market size stood at US$ 296.4 million.
- In 2022, the healthcare and life sciences segment captured a 27% market share.
- The large enterprise segment captured 56.9% of market shares in 2022.
- Europe Cloud ELN service market accounted for 25.4% of the global market shares in 2022.
- Germany captured a 6.7% market share in 2022.
- North America's cloud ELN service market captured a 29.5% market share in 2022.
- China's cloud ELN service market held a 15.7% global market share in 2022.
Didn't find the data you are looking for? Our experts provide you with customized reports! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1984
Recent Developments Observed by FMI:
- IBM unveiled its "IBM Security QRadar Suite" security suite in April 2023. The new launch shows the QRadar Brand's considerable growth and development. The new suite is intended to streamline the incident lifecycle for security analysts.
- ManageEngine, an enterprise IT management company, debuted the Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) edition of their Log360Cloud in April 2023.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) introduced new services and capabilities in March 2023 to give customers additional flexibility. Some notable OCI users include Samsung Securities, Cox Automotive, GoTo, and Vodafone.
Key Segments Covered
- Dassault Systemes SA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Benchling Inc.
- Abbott Informatics Corp.
- LabVantage Solutions Inc.
- Kinematik US & Inc.
- Codon Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Bio-ITech BV
- Agaram Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- AgileBio (LabCollector)
- BioData Inc. (Labguru)
Cloud ELN Service Market Segmentation
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Platforms
- Cloud Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Software
- Validation Services
- Consulting Services
- Implementation and Integration Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
By Enterprise Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Academic & Scientific Research
- Food & Beverages
- Mining and Metals
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Are you looking for deep information related to the latest trends, drivers, and challenges? Speak to Our Analyst @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1984
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | Cloud ELN Service Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter's Analysis
3.6. Regulatory Landscape
3.6.1. By Key Regions
3.6.2. By Key Countries
3.7. Regional Parent Market Outlook
4. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis, 2018 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Projections, 2023 to 203
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Solution
Have a Look at Related Reports of Technology Domain
Cloud Load Balancers Market:Cloud load balancers are becoming increasingly important for improving the performance of applications, cloud security solutions are becoming increasingly important, and cost-of-ownership is becoming increasingly important.
Cloud Business Email Market:With the usage of the cloud in daily business activities, it has become convenient for organizations to manage their day-to-day activities, fueling the market.
Poland IT Software and Service Market:The banking and telecom, media, and entertainment sectors owe a significant contribution to Poland IT software and service market.
Asia Pacific Cloud Infrastructure Testing Services Market:Cloud testing uses third-party resources to test software applications. This could be related to testing cloud resources like architecture or cloud-native SaaS (software as a service) products or using cloud tools as part of a QA strategy for quality assurance.
MEA Cloud Integration Market:Cloud integration solutions are designed to improve connectivity, break down data silos and transparency, and ultimately streamline business processes
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award - recipient market research organization, and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.