NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / May 2, 2023 / The commercial seaweed market size is estimated to be nearly US$ 11.7 Billion in 2023. The global market is poised to register a CAGR of 2.4% from 2023 to 2033. The overall valuation of the commercial seaweed market is projected to reach US$ 14.9 Billion by 2033.
A modest amount of companies dominate the worldwide sales and distribution of commercial seaweed at the present time. Commercial seaweed is broadly produced near the coastlines of nations like Indonesia, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
According to the FMI report, the primary region for the production and marketing of seaweed commercially is the Asia Pacific. Because of the traditional importance of seaweeds, these countries have established a commercial market for all types of seaweed.
Find more insights in this sample report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17000
With the rising popularity of organic goods in Europe and North America, the demand for commercial seaweed is expected to grow considerably.
Seaweed usage across the globe is getting further aided by the growing popular movement toward vegan meals and plant-based proteins. Further with the advancement of agricultural practices, the creation of new strains, and the expansion of its applications the seaweed business now offers great potential.
- China is the leading country in the production of a wide variety of seaweed, followed by Japan and the Republic of Korea. The net worth of the Chinese commercial seaweed market crossed US$ 10 Billion in 2022.
- Commercial seaweed production and usage are expected to rise with the trend of vegetarianism in the United States.
- In comparison to other geographic regions, the European seaweed market is anticipated to have consistent expansion through 2033.
- Due to its broad geographic range having several maritime domains, the South American market is predicted to have significant growth through 2033.
Wild Irish Seaweeds, Acadian SeaPlus, Organic Irish Seaweed-Emerald Isle, KwangcheonKIm, Cascadia Seaweed, Ocean Rainforest, Springtide Seaweed, LLC, BLUE EVOLUTION, Earaybio, Kai Ho "Oceans Treasure", Aushadh Limited., BY VIET DELTA, Shore Seaweed, ALGOLESKO, Raw Seaweeds, Cargill, Incorporated, AtSeaNova, Kelp Industries Pty, Ltd., Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, MARA SEAWEED, Marcel Carrageenan, Pacific Harvest, Seaweed Solutions AS, The Seaweed Company, Irish Seaweeds are some big players in the global Commercial seaweed market. Most commercial seaweed producers are engaged in many strategic efforts, including, collaborations, regional growth, and production capacity expansion.
Arcadian Seaplants Ltd. stated in March 2021 it was going to expand Deveau Center's manufacturing capacity by 2X. The market positions of leading players are anticipated to be strengthened by regional expansion, ultimately increasing the source of raw materials.
Discuss in detail with Our Experts: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-17000
Recent Developments by the Commercial Seaweed Industries:
- A global distributor of chemicals and ingredients named Univar Solutions established a partnership with Scotland-based Seaweed & Co. in July 2019. It aims to broaden its product offering with unique seaweed components that meet the needs of contemporary consumers in terms of sustainability.
- Cargill Inc. introduced a new type of seaweed powder in February 2021 that was derived from red seaweed called Gracilaria, commonly produced in Europe. WavePure ADG 8250 is the name of the product, which is part of the WavePure ADG series. Due to its ability to provide a creamy and smooth texture, it is mostly employed in the production of dairy products.
- In August 2019, CP Kelco Company increased the amount of gellan gum it could produce at its Oklahoma seaweed processing facility. The business hopes to address the growing demand for adaptable, multipurpose ingredients required for gellan gum in the State. The firm also aims to have a greater opportunity to provide and increase its market share in the food and beverage sector.
Key Segments Covered by Commercial Seaweed Industry Survey Report
Commercial Seaweed Industry by Product Type:
- Red Seaweed
- Green Seaweed
- Brown Seaweed
- Other Types
Commercial Seaweed Industry by Form:
Commercial Seaweed Industry by Application:
- Agriculture Fertilizer
- Animal Feed Additives
- Human Consumption
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Bio Plastics
- Waste Water Treatment
- Other Applications
Commercial Seaweed Industry by Region:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Europe Market
- East Asia Market
- South Asia and Pacific Market
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA) Market
Grow your profit margin - Buy this report now at 20% discount: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/17000
Table of Content (ToC):
1. Executive Summary | Commercial Seaweed Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
4. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Analysis, 2018 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Projections, 2023 to 2033
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Products
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Analysis By Products, 2018 to 2022
5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Analysis and Forecast By Products, 2023 to 2033
5.3.1. Brown Seaweed
5.3.2. Red Seaweed
5.3.3. Green Seaweed
5.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Products, 2018 to 2022
5.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Products, 2023 to 2033
Get Detailed TOC with Report Preview @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-17000
Explore FMI's related ongoing Coverage on F&B Domain:
Seaweed Extracts Market Size: Global industry segment analysis, regional outlook, share, growth; seaweed extracts market forecast 2016 to 2026 by Future Market Insights.
Seaweed Derived Minerals Market Share: The Seaweed Derived Minerals Market is valued at US$ 2,814.6 Million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach US$ 4,455.3 Million by 2032.
Seaweed Protein Market Opportunity: The global seaweed protein market size is valued at US$ 456.2 Million in 2022 and it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Seaweeds Market Forecast: The global seaweeds market is expected to be valued at US$ 7.79 Billion in 2023. The seaweeds market size is projected to reach US$ 19.66 Billion by 2033, registering a CAGR of 9.7% during 2023 to 2033.
Processed Eucheuma Seaweed Market Trends: Global industry segment analysis, regional outlook, share, growth; processed eucheuma seaweed market forecast 2017 to 2027.
Duckweed Market Analysis: The overall sales of duckweed are projected to grow at a robust CAGR of 10.6% between 2022 and 2032, totaling around US$ 188.2 Million by the end of 2032.
Duckweed Protein Market Growth: The global duckweed protein market is forecast to reach a market valuation of US$ 87.7 Million in 2023, and further register a growth rate of 8.9% CAGR over the forecast period from 2023 to 2033.
Microalgae Market Demand: Sales in the global microalgae market are slated to top US$ 11.4 Billion in 2022. Expanding at a healthy 8.0% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 18.1 Billion by 2028.
Food and Beverage Microalgae Market Value: The demand for microalgae in the food and beverage sector is expected to reach a value of US$ 99,623.3 Thousand in 2021. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the overall market value is expected to reach US$ 1,32,531.2 Thousand by 2031, rising at a CAGR of 2.9% from 2021 to 2031.
Europe Duckweed Protein Market Sales: Europe duckweed protein market is expected to capture a 20% CAGR from 2023 to 2033. The market is likely to increase from US$ 1.28 Million in 2023 to US$ 7.9 Million by 2033.
About Future Market Insights (FMI):
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award - recipient market research organization, and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.