NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / March 28, 2023 / According to estimates, America's steel pipes sales are likely to reach US$ 24.8 million in 2023. In a detailed industry analysis, global America's steel pipes market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% and reach US$ 35.3 million by 2033.
It has become increasingly significant that steel pipes are used for water supply, sewage, automotive, and oil and gas infrastructure. Steel pipes can be divided into alloys, carbons, and stainless steel. Compared to other steel pipe variants, carbon steel pipe products are easy to access and shock resistant, contributing significantly to the market revenue.
It is evident from investments into onshore and offshore applications, particularly in the United States and Brazil, that steel pipes are notably gaining traction in several end-use sectors, including construction, mining, water treatment, and industrial applications.
Download a sample to obtain additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in the coming years: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12656
In particular, oil and gas companies are investing in onshore and offshore applications. The market size of steel pipes in America is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. A vast economy characterized by steady growth in recent years could remain an important market for steel pipes in the Americas. At the same time, Brazil has relatively positive prospects due to changes in government policy.
An increase in oil and gas production to meet the transportation sector's needs is one of the key factors driving the Americas steel pipe market's expansion. It is the oil and gas industry where steel pipes and tubes find their great use. - says a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Market Study:
- America's steel pipes market is expected to secure a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period.
- Over 70.4% of the market share is projected to be accounted for by the United States market for steel pipes.
- In the oil and gas industries, particularly in the construction and mining sectors, the demand for this material is estimated to outpace that of the construction and mining sectors by 2033.
- In terms of finished steel, Brazil is the only country that has maintained a surplus of trade, accounting for almost half of the market share in the region and 8.7% of the global market.
Expand operations in the future - To get requisite details, ask for a custom report, Customization Before Buying, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12656
Steel pipe manufacturers have felt a significant impact of the pandemic in the Americas. Therefore, market players are increasingly focusing on optimizing production to meet the decline in demand with a reduction in production capacity and workforce. Additionally, key manufacturers are consolidating their presence through strategic acquisitions.
Several prominent companies dominate this market, including American Cast Iron Pipe Company, Baosteel Group Corporation, Evraz Plc, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, JFE Holdings Corporation, Hyundai Steel Company, TMK Group, United States Steel, Tata Iron and Steel, VALLOUREC, Nucor Corporation, Zekelman Industries, and others.
- As steel manufacturers seek to diversify and consolidate their market presence, ArcelorMittal divested its United States assets to Cleveland Cliffs Inc. for a value of almost 1.4 billion. Additionally, the company plans to unveil new electric arc furnaces and hot dip galvanizing lines at its Calvert, Alabama, operations.
- Tenaris has announced its intention to scale back operations at its melt facilities. Due to the sharp decline in oil prices, layoffs are being made, and equipment is being idled, including at facilities in Koppel and Ambridge. In addition, the company has acquired IPSCO Tubulars, a Houston-based pipe manufacturer with a value of nearly 1.1 billion.
- Gerdau S/A has announced the reopening of its Ouro Branco plant in Minas Gerais in South Eastern Brazil, adding 1.5 million tons annually. Also, SKF has been a partner in improving the productivity of the company's Brazilian facilities and reducing downtime. However, the Saint Paul plant may suffer substantial downsizing due to idling operations.
Access Full Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/americas-steel-pipes-market
Americas Steel Pipes Market Segmentation by Category
By Material Type:
- Carbon Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
By End Use:
- Residential & Commercial
- Civic Infrastructure
- Municipal Water Supply and Treatment Utilities
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Power Generation
- Others (textile, pharmaceuticals)
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- East Asia
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. Buy Now to gain access to detailed information about each segment: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12656
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | Americas Steel Pipes Market
1.1. Americas Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.8. PESTLE and Porter's Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Kilo Tons) Analysis, 2018 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Kilo Tons) Projections, 2023 to 2033
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI's Industrial Automation Market Insights Landscape:
Transformer Monitoring System Market Size: The global transformer monitoring system market is set to be valued at US$ 2,785.2 Mn in 2022. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2022 to 2032 to reach a valuation of US$ 6,539.2 Mn by the end of 2032.
Mini Cranes Market Share: The global mini cranes market value was worth approximately US$ 379.3 Mn in 2021 and is projected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2022 to 2032. The market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 719.1 Mn by the end of 2032.
Distribution Components Market Analysis: The global distribution components market is set to be valued at US$ 39,236.6 million in 2022. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2032 and reach a valuation of US$ 60,525.1 million by the end of 2032.
Softgel Encapsulation Machine Market Growth: The global softgel encapsulation machine market size is set to be valued at US$ 104.5 Million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2032. The market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 159.6 Million by 2032
Absorption Chillers Market Demand: The worldwide absorption chillers market is anticipated to be worth US$ 1,532.7 million in 2022, rising to US$ 2,376.8 million by 2032. During the projected period of 2022 to 2032, the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.