WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / January 30, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - The Breathing Circuits Market size stood at US$ 439.4 Mn in 2021 and is projected to exceed US$ 524.0 Mn by the end of 2031. The rise in the prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases has increased the usage of breathing circuits in ventilation systems. Additionally, breathing circuits are utilized in critical surgical procedures in hospitals.
Significant utilization of semi-closed breathing circuits in anesthesia systems has increased market demand. These breathing circuits could be used to deliver oxygen and anesthetic gases to patients in different conditions. This has fueled the popularity of these devices. The semi-closed breathing circuits segment held the major share of the global industry in 2021. According to market research by TMR, the anesthesia segment held the leading market share in 2021.
Key Findings of Market Study
- Substantial Demand for Breathing Circuits in ICUs: A surge in demand for breathing circuits in intensive care units (ICUs) is anticipated to present significant opportunities for companies in the global breathing circuits industry. An increase in hospital admissions due to chronic diseases, such as lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), is propelling market expansion. Additionally, breathing circuits enable clinicians to perform certain diagnostic tests. Furthermore, an increase in the application of breathing circuits for life-support mechanical ventilation is bolstering market size.
- Extensive Utilization of Breathing Circuits among Patients with Respiratory Diseases: Increase in utilization of advanced breathing circuits in anesthetic breathing systems presents attractive opportunities for companies in the market. The adoption of advanced ventilation in COPD is bolstering breathing circuits market development.
Request to Sample PDF of this Strategic Report (Use Corporate Mail ID for Top Priority): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=45471
- The high global burden of chronic respiratory diseases is a key factor expected to drive the breathing circuits industry in the near future. COPD has been identified as a significant cause of mortality and morbidity globally. This has increased the need to reduce the disease burden.
- The rise in geriatric population in several countries is a key market trend likely to generate significant revenue for companies
Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a major market share in 2021. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. Chronic respiratory diseases (CRDs) are the leading cause of death and disability in the U.S. High prevalence and increase in the health burden of CRDs, including COPD, in the U.S. have increased demand for breathing circuits.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness substantial demand for breathing circuits in the near future. The market in the region is expected to be driven by the adoption of breathing circuits, especially in emerging economies such as India and China. The rise in the prevalence of respiratory diseases is expected to create attractive growth opportunities for companies in the breathing circuits market.
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45471<>
The market landscape is fragmented, ascribed to the presence of several local and international players. Some of the prominent players in the breathing circuits market are
- Ambu Inc.,
- Excellentcare Medical Ltd.,
- Cathwide Medical Co., Ltd.,
- RWD Life Science Co., LTD.,
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC,
- ICU Medical, Inc,
- Bio-Med Devices,
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company,
- Deluxe Scientific Surgico Pvt. Ltd.,
- ARMSTRONG MEDICAL, and Drägerwerk AG & Co.
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=45471
Breathing Circuits Market Segmentation
- Open Breathing Circuits
- Semi-open Breathing Circuits
- Semi-closed Breathing Circuits
- Closed Breathing Circuits
- Respiratory Dysfunction
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Australia & New Zealand
- GCC Countries
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Therapeutics Market Growth Share from 2022 - 2031
Acute Lung Injury Treatment Industry Growth from 2022 - 2031
Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Therapeutics Market Size & Share Report, 2022-2031
COVID-19 Therapeutics Market Growth Report 2022 - 2031
Lung Disease Therapeutics Market Growth Share from 2022 - 2031
T-cell Therapy Market Size & Share Report, 2023-2033
Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections Market Size & Share Report, 2022 - 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.