SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2022 / Machinechat, an emerging supplier of IoT solutions that dramatically reduce the cost and time spent developing and deploying IoT projects, today announced that Seeed Studio, a global leader in IoT hardware enablement, will be distributing Machinechat's ready-to-use IoT data monitoring and visualization software solutions. The first product to be offered via Seeed Studio's web store will be Machinechat® JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition, an on-prem IoT software solution designed to work with Seeed Studio's award-winning industrial SenseCAP LoRaWAN products.
"Seeed has always been at the forefront in offering our customers the best of breed commercial solutions that allow them to deploy their IoT projects faster," said Eric Pan, CEO of Seeed Studio. "Seeed's extensive selection of sensors, single board computers and IoT edge compute hardware, and Machinechat's adaptable IoT application software enable plug-and-play IoT solutions that accelerate digital transformation initiatives across industry verticals."
"Today's enterprises are increasingly seeking IoT solutions that enable them to accelerate the path from project idea to meaningful ROI," said Sanjeev Datla, CEO of Machinechat. "The bundled combination of Seeed's award-winning hardware with Machinechat's adaptable and easy to use software solutions assists enterprises in overcoming the key obstacles of cost, technical complexity, data privacy and time that typically stall and disrupt IoT projects from reaching their full potential."
Use cases for the bundled Seeed Studio® SenseCAP and Machinechat® JEDI Pro software solution are available via Machinechat's website at:
Seeed Studio SenseCAP LoRaWAN Solutions
Designed for commercial IoT applications, including smart agriculture, precision farming, and smart city use cases, SenseCAP's industrial-grade LoRaWAN sensors, data logger and gateway solutions are designed for rapid installation and deployment. Features include:
- Support for LoRaWAN protocol Class A
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: up to 10km line of sight
- Support for multiple ISM bands: EU868, US915, AU915, AS923
- Support for Ethernet backhaul; cellular optional
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications and able to operate in temperatures from -40℃ to +70℃ (up to 85℃ for SenseCAP sensors)
- High reliability and stability
- Sensor battery life of 3+ years
Machinechat® JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition
Machinechat's JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition is the industry's most affordable IoT data monitoring and visualization software. Designed specifically for commercial IoT deployments, Machinechat JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition features include:
- Ingest data from Seeed Studio's SenseCAP LoRa sensors using the integrated Seeed Studio data collector (Chirpstack installation required).
- Ingest data from virtually any device or sensor using integrated HTTP API server, TCP server and MQTT broker.
- Configure dashboards to visualize real time and historical data with line, area, tile, radial and data grid charts.
- Monitor data using integrated rules engine to trigger email notifications, SMS or execute external scripts (*email notification requires SMTP server. SMS requires Twilio account).
- Monitor whether devices and machines are online.
- Apply your custom business logic to IoT data through data collector and action plug-ins.
- Low code - focus on configuring, not coding.
- Single application binary that runs as a service with integrated database and managed local data storage.
- Modern browser-based user interface with SSL support and role-based user management
- Supports up to 200 devices/sensors.
- Available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone platforms.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Machinechat's mission is to be the leading supplier of IoT data management solutions that dramatically reduce the cost and time spent developing and deploying IoT projects. Leveraging software-defined networking principles, Machinechat's easy-to-use and affordable solutions enable IoT solution architects, developers and networking OEMs to quickly add data collection, processing of streaming data, data monitoring, and policy-based data management to their products and solutions. Machinechat is the developer of the JEDI One and JEDI Pro software solutions. Learn more at www.machinechat.io.
About Seeed Studio
Seeed Studio, headquartered in Shenzhen, China, has been serving the global developer community since 2008, by providing open technology and agile manufacturing services, with the mission to make hardware more accessible and lower the threshold for hardware innovation. With Shenzhen's vast resources and trusted technology and distribution partners around the world, Seeed strives to be the most integrated platform for creating hardware solutions for IoT, edge AI applications. By integrating the latest technology resources, Seeed offers the next generation hardware to help emerging applications scale.
© 2022 Machinechat LLC 2022. Machinechat is the registered trademark of Machinechat LLC. Seeed Studio is the registered trademark of Seeed Studio. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
Media and Analyst Inquiries: E.E. Wang 408-990-2828 ext 701