Alternative Energy and Environment Solutions/Unique Growing Solutions, Inc. to Pursue Deal with Leading National Fresh Food Company
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 28, 2014 / Unique Growing Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: ALNE) a sales, leasing, and consulting company providing turnkey solutions to the natural and organic growing industries announced today that it has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of Washington-based Zaycon Foods, a leading distributor in the all-natural grocery industry specializing in customer-direct delivery of fresh meats.
Zaycon Foods is a leading provider of farm-fresh, high-quality meats, produce, and dairy products. Founded in Spokane Valley, WA in 2009, the company now serves customers in all 48 of the continental United States. Frequently featured on national television programs and in consumer news publications, Zaycon has established itself as an industry leader in the all-natural meats category. Thanks to their "farm-fresh direct to you" philosophy and their unique model of delivering foods in bulk directly from refrigerated trucks to customers' cars, families around the country have come to depend on Zaycon to provide high-quality,affordable foods. The brand has become an internet sensation as influential bloggers (those focused on price and "foodies" alike) have consistently lauded their experiences both with the Zaycon delivery model and with the quality of the food itself. This groundswell of support has resulted in explosive growth and risingrevenue; Zaycon expects to see revenues near $18 million in 2014, a near doubling of returns in less than two years.
"As we continue to pursue our strategic plan for company expansion, we have identified Zaycon Foods as a company not only providing great products, but one that has significant potential for growth in terms of distribution and revenue," said Unique Growing Solutions, Inc. CEO Richard Johnson. "We are thrilled to announce the LOI with this dynamic company, which has experienced explosive growth in only five years since its formation. This announcement aligns with our Food Division strategy of acquiring stable companies who we can support in local markets from a distribution and expansion standpoint."
About Unique Growing Solutions, Inc.
Unique Growing Solutions is a sales, leasing, and consulting company that provides turnkey solutions to the natural/organic food industry and the emerging cannabis sector. The Company has developed proprietary Enviropods that incorporate cutting-edge hydroponic grow systems with intelligent greenhouse lightingand ancillary horticulture support apparatuses. These Enviropods provide growers with a superlative "clean-room" environment maximizing the quality and quantity of their crop output. The Enviropod business model concept is intended for small businesses, local communities, and individuals; Enviropods leverage the economy of scale, mitigating the financial barriers of entry for those wishing to control their growing operation.
Unique Growing Solutions, Inc. also plans to launch proprietary wholesale food and beverage brands leveraging their portable growing systems. The Company believes this portability will give them access to local markets and will cater to the immediate needs of such markets regardless of the seasonality of crops or geographic and climate limitations.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended that represent the company's current expectations and beliefs. All statements other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of federal and state securities laws and include, but are not limited to, statements of management's expectations regarding the company's performance, initiatives, goals, strategies and new product introductions; statements of projections regarding international sales targets and goals in Asia including Mainland China; statements of belief; and statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. In some cases, you can identify these statements by forward-looking words such as "believe," "expect," "project," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "plan," "targets," "likely," "will," "would," "could," "may," "might," the negative of these words and other similar words.
The forward-looking statements and related assumptions involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and outcomes to differ materially from any forward-looking statements or views expressed herein. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- any changes in operations or future financial results from those currently anticipated;
- any failure of current or planned initiatives or products to generate interest among distributors and customers and generate sponsoring and selling activities on a sustained basis;
- risks related to accurately predicting, delivering or maintaining sufficient quantities of products to support our planned initiatives or launch strategies, including possible ingredient supply limitations;
- risk of foreign currency fluctuations and the currency translation impact on the company's business associated with these fluctuations;
- regulatory risks associated with the company's products, which could require the company to modify its claims or inhibit the company's ability to import or continue selling a product in a market if it is determined to be a medical device or if it is unable to register the product in a timely manner under applicable regulatory requirements;
- any inability to secure necessary governmental approvals or licenses to effect any future changes or expansion;
- regulatory scrutiny and investigations in target markets in Asia and other foreign markets, that could in the future, negatively impact the company's business, including the interruption of sales activities in stores, loss of licenses, and the imposition of fines;
- adverse publicity related to the company's business, products, industry or any legal actions or complaints by distributors or others; and
- continued competitive pressures in the company's markets.
The company's financial performance and the forward-looking statements contained herein are further qualified by a detailed discussion of associated risks set forth in the documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements set forth the company's beliefs as of the date that such information was first provided and the company assumes no duty to update the forward-looking statements contained in this release to reflect any change except as required by law.
For additional Information contact:
Unique Growing Solutions
FischTank -Marketing and PR
44 Wall Street | 2nd Floor | New York | NY 10005
SOURCE: Unique Growing Solutions, Inc