Our Strategy is to Roll Up and Consolidate Private Pain Management Clinics Across the US
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 26, 2014 / OICco Acquisition I, Inc. (OTCQB: OCAQ)- Chronic pain treatment and management in the United States is a fragmented $4 Billion market.
- Over 100 Million Americans suffer from chronic pain.
- Approximately 2,500 doctors and 1,500 private clinics specialize in pain management and treatment.
- Estimated average annual revenues per clinic are US$2.6 Million with pre-tax profits of 25%.
- Annual revenues for private pain management clinics in the US are estimated at $4 Billion.
The acquisition of pain management clinics is seen to be a growth opportunity.
- The number of patients needing treatment is increasing as the population ages.
- Funding agencies want more effective, economical and enduring approaches to pain management.
- New restrictions on opioids make the Champion Pain Car Protocol (the "Protocol"), a non-pharmaceutical treatment plan that is highly effective in reducing pain, attractive to patients, doctors and funding agencies.
- General practitioners who are reluctant to treat pain patients send them to pain specialists.
- Selling their pain clinics is attractive to doctors who want to:
- retire with the option to take payment in cash and public company shares,
- offload their administrative burden to a parent company,
- reduce their exposure to liability or sanctions from prescribing pain medications,
- increase their opportunities, compensation and liquidity under public company ownership,
- or, a combination of these considerations.
We will pursue growth and improved profits by:
- implementing the Protocol in addition to existing services,
- securing internationally recognized CARF accreditation,
- improving CPT coding, billing and collections,
- providing professional management of all business functions and medical practices,
- adding nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physiotherapists, dieticians, counsellors, and rehabilitation specialists as required,
- developing standard operating procedures and economies of scale,
- identifying and using best-practices from all clinics and
- ancillary services, including:
- facilities for physiotherapy and rehabilitation and
- durable medical equipment
Our team has experience in the health care market and with creating and managing public companies.
We have identified qualified advisors who will be assisting us in the following areas.
- CPT coding, billing and collections.
- Recruitment and human resources.
- Health care administration and marketing.
- CARF accreditation and clinical trials.
- Securities, corporate and health care law.
- E-commerce and social networking media.
Our goal is to achieve clinical excellence and develop a national brand for pain management.
Shares issued and outstanding: 45,000,000
Proposed name change: We are planning on changing the name of the Company to Champion Pain Care Corporation
- All of our filings can be seen at: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001469284&owner=exclude&count=40&hidefilings=0
- Our Form 8-K filed on October 23, 2013 provides a full description of the information set forth above.
- The Form 8-K filing of February 28, 2014 provides an Executive Summary of our business and discloses our Corporate Finance Engagement with Xnergy Financial LLC, of New York and California.
- On August 19, 2014, we filed our Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 on EDGAR.
- We are no longer filing our reports as a shell company.
- We have executed Memoranda of Understanding to acquire two pain management clinics and have identified approximately ten additional clinics that are prospects for acquisition.
- On June 10, 2014, we received notification that our shares became DTC eligible and on July 15, 2014 we saw trading commence.
Contact: Terrance Owen, PhD, MBA, CEO
OICco Acquisition I, Inc., 48 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005 (www.championpaincare.com)
Office: 1-877-966-0311 x201 or Cell: 1-604-862-3439
E-Mail: [email protected]
Please contact us for further information on our pain management strategy and business update.
SOURCE: OICco Acquisition I, Inc