More than 300 blogs have now been published on the Patriot Headquarters website since its launch in 2013
Nashville, Tenn., United States / ACCESSWIRE / August 22nd, 2014 / Patriot Headquarters, the content-rich home of 4Patriots LLC, recently published its 300th blog post, according to 4Patriots Partner Allen Baler.
“Since we launched this site in 2013, Patriot Headquarters has featured articles, videos and tips that help people become more independent and self-reliant,” said Baler, whose company was named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing small companies in 2013. “We’re very proud to have hit this milestone so soon.
“Our goal with this free content offering is to keep our customers engaged with our brand and to build our community. The response from our customers and audience has been phenomenal. Our visitor growth leaped from zero to 150,000 per month in less than one year, and July visitors exceeded 275,000. The number of comments from our audience published on our blog exceeded 15,000 as of July, so there’s a lot of engagement with the content, too.”
Baler’s content marketing strategy involves providing customers with information they need in order to make good decisions, including regarding essential subjects such as privacy, solar/wind power, survival seeds, home and self-defense, healthcare and much more.
“People don’t always trust companies that only want to sell them something and never want to give them anything,” Baler added. “Free content is a way to gain the trust of customers. It also establishes credibility, builds rapport and develops customer loyalty.
“We also publish a paid 16-page print newsletter called the Patriot Alliance Messenger and have seen strong subscriber growth.”
4Patriots products include:
- Food4Patriots, a long-term food survival solution consisting of pre-packaged kits of survival food rated for 25 years of storage, available in 72-hour, four-week and three-month supplies.
- Water4Patriots, which launched recently with its first product, the LifeStraw personal water filter, designed to provide the user with safe, clean drinking water in any situation.
- Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
- SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom and non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
- Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
Visit http://www.patriotheadquarters.com/ for more information.
Name: Tim Bates Organization: 4Patriots Email: [email protected]