San Francisco, CA / ACCESSWIRE / July 30, 2014 / CTGX Mining, Inc (stock symbol: CHCX) is a unique, dynamic and innovative American mining company with international mining operations that intends to lead in creating new paradigms within its business model for the mutual benefit of its shareholders, the environment, and the communities which will be positively impacted from its presence.
Through its many different programs, innovations and approaches, CTGX seeks to reduce investment risk for its investors (through a program of diversification of its ores and revenue streams), while generating profits and creating long-term economic growth & sustainability for the company & its shareholders. Through its comprehensive systems approach and its support of new and potentially innovative "green" technologies, CTGX will accomplish the above while simultaneously working to preserve the environment and assisting local communities in improving their quality of life.
As such, CTGX Mining, Inc. is positioning itself to become an innovative leader within the international mining industry for the following combined reasons which will all work synergistically together to do what is right for the company (and its long-term sustainable growth), its shareholders, the environment, and the indigenous people residing near its operations:
- The Company does not "put all of its eggs into one or two specialized ore baskets" which can cause economic uncertainties for it and its investor base from the ebbs and flows of macro-economic and micro-economic market conditions. Instead, CTGX applies a program of diversification in its mining projects and ore selections in order to protect its shareholders from the rise and fall of “individual” market fluctuations in order to ensure both short-term profitable returns on investment and long-term growth & sustainability for the company. If one market drops we have other products and markets to buffer and/or soften its adverse impact.
- As an example, the principal minerals at our initial and very large project (on over 55,000 acres – 110,000 hectares – of land) in Mexico will include substantial amounts of: Gold, Lithium, Boron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, and several important and very valuable Rare Earth Elements.
- Currently the long term-prospects for Gold are strong, as governmental fiat currencies worldwide continue to decline in value and stability as governments continue to print unchecked fiat currency to support increases in governmental debt. Because of this, market forces are anticipated to continue placing increased pressure and demands on governments for a return to gold and silver backed currencies. China and Russia have already taken the lead in this area. Demand continues to increase.
- Lithium has strong long-term growth potential as well. It has several industrial applications, including heat-resistant glass and ceramics, high strength-to-weight alloys used in aircraft, lithium batteries for laptops, cell phones . . . and lithium-ion batteries which are being targeted for all-electric vehicles. These uses consume more than half of lithium production and are expected to increase in the future especially with the potential of all-electric vehicles – China is in the forefront of this industry at present.
- Boron has many applications and uses from fiberglass, glass and ceramics to insecticides to laundry detergents to Health & Pharmaceutical applications to military applications (used in bullet proof vests for instance) to space vehicles... As the result of Fukushima, and because of its strong anti-radioactive qualities and benefits it has strong long-term commercial growth potential that can likewise help our planet. Because boron is the only mineral capable of accepting and ionizing radiation that never changes the nucleus of living cells, Hawaii farmers began using it after Fukushima to feed their cows and goats sodium borate at milking times, as well as adding it to kelp and water troughs and grass.
- Magnesium, potassium, and sodium also have many commercial needs and are good potential revenue streams as well.
- Rare Earth Elements are the unsung heroes of 21st Century technology and are critical in almost everything we use from computers, to cell phones to color televisions to medical technologies (like laser surgery) to hybrid automobiles (there is 10 lbs. of Lanthanum in the battery of every Prius automobile that is sold for instance). As such there is practically a gold rush going on by countries like China, the U.S., Japan, and even Toyota to stockpile as much of these materials as possible.
- Additionally, our initial project in Mexico (which is located in the heart of Mexico’s volcanic belt) also shows strong potential for geothermal clean energy production which is yet another potential revenue stream (Mexico is highly supportive of the potential of clean geothermal energy) that CTGX will be exploring for its profit/loss potential and long-term ongoing sustainable operating revenue stream for the company. A possible joint venture enterprise/operation is always a possibility which will be explored.
- CTGX is committed to utilizing the latest in technological advances & equipment to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our operation which can result in lower operating costs and increased profit margins thereby further supporting the company’s commitments to its shareholders, its environmental goals, and its social responsibility efforts.
- An example of one advanced technology that the company is exploring through its R&D is a technology that can possibly enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of its ore separation capabilities while not only protecting the environment but in fact creating potable water in the process along with clean energy (electricity) generation. It is this type of out-of-the-box thinking and innovation that this company is willing to embrace at the appropriate time.
- CTGX is committed to environmentally-friendly mining to protect and preserve our planet. CTGX is committed to being a good steward of our environment and working with local communities to not only protect but to enhance our environment. Along with the examples previously stated (Boron, technology…), CTGX is committed to not only the use of "green" technology, but to also enhancing an area (e.g., planting of trees, plants, etc.) upon completion of mining operation(s).
- CTGX is committed to working with local communities to assess their needs and priorities; and work with them to enhance the quality of life for the entire community. Examples can range not only from the traditional jobs creation, but further to providing educational programs & opportunities for elevating the skillsets of a community. CTGX will be unveiling more about this exciting, unique, and innovative educational program & others that it is affiliated with in the future.
- CTGX believes that it also may be able to assist in filling an untapped niche in the mining industry by forming joint venture agreements with small mine owners who are desirous of taking their mining operation to the next level. CTGX will be in a unique position to assist small mine owners by: (1) helping them tap into the latest in mining technology capabilities and environmentally-sound mining operations; (2) enabling them to benefit from CTGX’s economy of scale cost-savings capabilities; and, (3) providing seed funding support to them when necessary in order to expand their operation(s) to get to the next level of mining capability. This can create win-win scenarios for all parties involved, and most especially CTGX’s shareholders.
When one puts all of these elements together, CTGX Mining is truly a very unique, innovative and exciting mining company for the 21st Century.
Forward-Looking Statement Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements; as such term is defined in the Private Security Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. The actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, may differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's dependence on third parties, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, the availability of outside capital, receipt of revenues and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. The company disclaims any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement. This press release shall not be deemed a general solicitation.
Gregory R. TrombleyPresident & CEO
SOURCE: CTGX Mining