Voip-Pal.com, Inc. (OTCPINK: VPLM) saw its share volume continue its upward trend on June 18th with 2,298,575 shares exchanging hands, more than double its three month daily average volume of 862,339 shares.
Just this morning, Voip-Pal.com announced that the trading Blackout Period, restricting specific individuals and entities close to the Company from trading Voip-Pal stock, has been extended until the close of the market on Thursday July 3, 2014. The extension of this blackout period is to allow the Board to continue "to consider an event [that] may occur that is material to the Company and is known by only a few directors or executives." Any actions and/or necessary meeting[s] involving parties other than the Board of Directors that may arise as a result of the considerations of the Board of Directors during this extended blackout period will be noticed and held after July 3, 2014.
The Blackout Period extension affects only a small number of individuals and entities that have received notice from the Company and will not affect the public at large.
Dr. Thomas Sawyer, Chairman and CEO of Voip-Pal stated, "The Board and management of the Company appreciate that most shareholders have recognized the legal requirement to preclude insiders from trading during this time frame. There is little that can be said about our considerations until conclusions are reached by the Board. If the conclusions reached by the Board necessitate participation of other interested parties, including shareholders, notices will be given and meetings will be held for input or action from such parties. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience to our shareholders, which should be minimal."
VPLM closed the day at $.2321 on June 18th, 10% lower than its previous close of $.258.
PennyPickAlerts.com is one of the most talked about stock newsletters in the world. To receive 100% FREE stock alerts that have incredible potential, sign up here:
CytoDyn Inc. Sees Share Volume Soar
CytoDyn, Inc. (OTCQB: CYDY) saw its share volume skyrocket on June 18th, over six times higher than its three month daily average volume of 67,955 shares.
With no recent news on the company, one could only speculate why this uptick in volume has occurred, but here is what is known about the company:
CytoDyn is a biotechnology company focused on developing subcutaneously delivered humanized cell-specific monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) as entry inhibitors for the treatment and prevention of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). The Company has one of the leading mAbs under development for HIV infection, PRO 140, which is a Late Stage 2 humanized mAb with demonstrated antiviral activity in man. PRO 140 blocks the HIV co-receptor CCR5 and clinical trial results thus far indicate that it does not affect the normal function of the cell. Results from Phase 1/1b and Phase 2a human clinical trials have shown that PRO 140 can significantly reduce viral burden in people infected with HIV. CytoDyn intends to continue to develop PRO 140 as a therapeutic anti-viral agent in persons infected with HIV.
CYDY closed the day at $1.00 on June 18th, 5.82% higher than its previous close of $.945.
Mart Resources Releases Operations And Production Update
Mart Resources, Inc. (OTCPINK: MAUXF) saw its share volume surge on June 18th with 426,454 shares exchanging hands, four and a half times higher than its three month daily average volume of 94,194 shares.
Mart Resources just released an operations and production update yesterday, which could have contributed to this recent uptick in volume:
- Umusadege field production averaged 10,237 barrels of oil per day ("bopd") during May 2014 based on calendar days; average field production based on production days was 12,654 bopd during May 2014.
- Umusadege field net deliveries into the export pipeline were approximately 322,086 barrels of oil ("bbls") in May 2014 before pipeline losses and approximately 248,115 bbls after deducting pipeline and export facility losses estimated by Mart for May 2014 based upon the 12-month rolling average rate of actual pipeline and export facility losses.
- Pipeline and export facility losses reported and allocated to Mart and its co-venturers for April 2014 were 71,643 bbls, or 28.8% of total crude oil deliveries into the export pipeline.
- Aggregate downtime during May 2014 totaled approximately 6.0 days, with no full down days during the month.
- Construction of the Umugini pipeline is substantially complete; hydro-testing is under way.
- Water disposal well drilled and completed in early June. The rig has been moved and directional drilling operations for the UMU-3 well commenced.
- Mart is one of the member companies of a consortium that has been confirmed as the preferred bidder to acquire an interest in a producing Nigerian Oil Mining Lease.
- Mart defers common share dividend. The 2014 Annual General and Special Meeting will be held on Friday, June 20, 2014 in Calgary, Alberta.
MAUXF closed the day at $1.33 on June 18th.
Pennypickalerts.com issues momentum alerts on stocks that can provide gains to day traders.
Pennypickalerts.com provides members with timely information and exclusive alerts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential to deliver gains of 100% - 200% or more.
Pennypickalerts.com monitors and scans the markets for stock related signals as well as any external factors that might bring trading opportunities. Through a vast network of IR professionals Pennypickalerts.com is often in the know of several large investor awareness campaigns being deployed.
Timing is everything when trading Penny Stocks. Gain an Edge by joining the Pennypickalerts.com newsletter and receiving alerts from a Pro-Active team of researchers. Pennypickalerts.com believes traders should have a chance at successfully trading penny stocks and invites traders and investors to be part of the Free VIP membership.
Simply sign up for free and start receiving exclusive alerts.
Subscribe Here: http://www.pennypickalerts.com
Pennypickalerts.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always own due diligence with any potential investment.