SecurePay Insights platform provides comprehensive vision into business performance through online tools combined with Calpian’s payment software and services
ATLANTA / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2014 / Calpian Commerce, the U.S. payment processing division of Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB: CLPI), has launched the SecurePay Insights merchant analytics platform to help businesses leverage value-added data and analytics to advance their businesses. Powered by Womply, Calpian Commerce’s SecurePay Insights provides real-time vision into revenue, online reputation, social media performance and competitive intelligence on a web-based dashboard.
"We are excited to launch the SecurePay Insights analytics platform so our merchants can make better decisions about their businesses and allocate their limited resources more efficiently," said Tom Tesmer, COO of Calpian Commerce. "There’s a lot of value in credit card data and by partnering with Womply to launch SecurePay Insights, we’re making it easier for merchants to access that value and make more money as a result."
Calpian Commerce merchants will also have access to a full line of powerful business tools that can help them grow their businesses. Calpian Commerce’s SecurePay Insights can be accessed online via www.SecurePayInsights.com and offers merchants:
- Revenue and Transaction Analytics: Merchants can view critical performance metrics including revenue, transaction volume, and average ticket size in the intuitive SecurePay Insights online dashboard. - Competitive Benchmarking
: Leveraging the market-leading database of U.S. merchants, users can compare key business performance metrics, including revenue, social media and online reputation, to groups of comparable businesses located nearby.
- Reputation Alerts and Monitoring: The platform alerts merchants to online reviews and ratings, enabling fast responses that help protect reputation and win more customers online.
- Social Media Monitoring: Merchants can track likes, posts, followers, fans, re-tweets, check-ins and more to strengthen customer relationships and make the most of online communication platforms.
- Business Trends: The platform enables merchants to quantify the impact of online ratings, social media activity and marketing campaigns by tying revenue to online actions.
- Market Intelligence: Users gain visibility into how local events impact merchants of all kinds nearby so they can better adapt to the market and boost their bottom lines.
- Competitor Monitoring: SecurePay Insights allows merchants to track competitors and receive reports on what they are doing well, including changes they might make in marketing, operations, and customer service.
- Customer Intelligence
: Merchants gain visibility into where customers are spending their money by neighborhood and business vertical, and learn how their spending changes over time so they can better meet their evolving needs.
- Powerful Notifications: The platform delivers actionable email and text notifications that keep merchants aware of changes in their business. This allows them to spend less time on data analysis and research, and more time on growing their businesses. - World-class Support
: Merchants have 24/7 access to expert support via phone, chat and email for help that ensures they maximize the value of the platform’s tools and their data.
"We’re excited to partner with Calpian Commerce to help them bring SecurePay Insights to their merchants," said Cory Capoccia, VP of business development at Womply. "Calpian Commerce merchants using SecurePay Insights will join tens of thousands of merchants who rely on Insights every day to make better business decisions and grow their business."
Womply is a San Francisco-based technology company that aims to make credit cards more valuable for merchants, cardholders, and everyone in between. Womply helps merchant-focused companies and organizations acquire, retain, and monetize merchants. Womply enables partners to deliver immediate value to their existing customers without any new hardware, software installations, or change in daily operations. To learn more, visit http://www.womply.com or email [email protected].
About Calpian Commerce Payments
Calpian Commerce is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas-based, Calpian Inc. (CLPI), a publicly traded company with decades of experience in the payments industry. Calpian Commerce is the U.S.-based payment processing division of Calpian and provides the merchant community with an integrated suite of payment services and related software-enabling products. Calpian Commerce offers credit and debit card processing, ACH, mobile acceptance and gateway payment solutions to merchants in the U.S. operating in a physical “brick and mortar” business environment and/or over the Internet, and in settings requiring wired as well as wireless/portable payment solutions. Calpian Commerce delivers its products and services to merchants via three delivery chains: a direct sales force, ISOs and Agent Banks.
For CALPIAN COMMERCE
AverittPR for Calpian Commerce
SOURCE: Calpian Commerce