New Hampshire / April 10, 2014 / The natural weight loss supplement garcinia cambogia extract has become widely popular because of it's ability to decrease hunger and eliminate the production of fat cells. With the excitement surrounding this popular weight loss supplement, the review team of Womensweightloss.info decided to look deeper into questions surrounding the safety, and effectiveness of garcinia cambogia supplements.
"Do garcinia cambogia supplements work for weight loss..., and if so, why are some people seeing results while others see none at all?" asked certified nutritionalist Aaron Adams of Womensweightloss.info.
To answer these questions, Adams and her team (Dr. Kelly Morrow) put twenty different garcinia cambogia products to the test, and what they found was startling. "We discovered that only one-third of Garcinia brands being sold contributed to solid weight loss, while many other products produced unnecessary side-effects, and no weight loss whatsoever," Adams states. "We reached out to several raw material manufacturers and learned that garcinia cambogia is in short supply, and making a pure form of this supplement can be pricey, causing many companies to cut corners leading to poor quality products. Someone's garcinia cambogia experience can be made or broken depending on the quality of the product used." Access the garcinia cambogia product found to provided the best weight loss here.
The study provided by Womensweightloss.info into garcinia cambogia extract was conducted after receiving numerous reports and conflicting results regarding different brands of the product.
Findings in the Study
"We tested over twenty different brands of garcinia cambogia in order to see which ones used sub-par or mostly filler ingredients, and which brands passed the quality verification test. Our strict process quickly eliminated many of the commonly advertised brands who were using these unwanted synthetic additives and binders leading to unnecessary side-effects. The reality is that most of these products don’t work effectively. If you simply review the published studies on garcinia cambogia, you can quickly eliminate many of the products that don’t contain the right stuff. The more brands we reviewed, the more we realized that many of these marketers are slapping slick labels on low-grade ingredients," say Adams. It was found that approximately two-thirds, roughly 65% - 75% of the common garcinia cambogia brands being sold failed the Verification test, providing little or no weight loss. Thus only one-third of the Garcinia brands sold safely help with weight loss.
Access the garcinia cambogia product that safely provided weight loss here.
The Positives of a Verified and Tested Garcinia Cambogia Product
"A manufacture has to have the correct ingredients in the correct proportions in order for a garcinia cambogia formula to be effective."
- Bad LDL Cholesterol was lowered by 10%-26%
- Good HDL Cholesterol increased 18%-22%.
- Participants lost an average of 16 pounds in 8 weeks.
- Waist size was reduced in all participants.
- Appetite and hunger was successfully suppressed.
"It became evident that a few exceptional brands trumped the others when it came to overall health, and weight loss," Adams stated.
It was found that most products did not contain quality ingredients but were rather full of other potentially harmful components like artificial coloring, hydrogenated oils, and titanium dioxide. "Only purchase garcinia cambogia products backed by third party testing for the best chance at receiving the positive effects it offers."
Access a free trial of a garcinia cambogia extract product backed by third party testing here.
Key Factors in Evaluation Garcinia Cambogia Extract:
1. Ingredients (must contain a minimum of 60% HCA).
2. Purity (must not contain any harmful additives).
3. Company Reputation
4. Third Party Testing
6. Customer Feedback
Reasons for Unhealthy Additives in Supplements
"Supplement manufacturers often add in fillers to their garcinia cambogia Extract for numerous reasons."
1. Easier and faster production (cutting costs): Supplements like garcinia cambogia Extract, involve an extraction procedure which requires more time and more money to acquire and finish product product. Rather then spend the time or money, additives are used leading to an inferior product.
2. More appealing to the eye (colorants): We eat and buy with our eyes, low quality manufactures of garcinia cambogia Extract know this, so artificial colors are used to make their product more appealing to the eye, again leading to an ineffective product.
3. Easier to swallow (coatings): Magnesium Stearate is used as a lubricant so that the pills don’t stick to one another, or to the equipment being used during production. This is the sole reason why magnesium stearate is used in supplements and vitamins. Magnesium Stearate is a toxic ingredient, and should not be added to supplements as it caries serious health consequences. Access garcinia cambogia products that do not contain dangerous additives here.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract Reviews
More Resources on Garcinia Cambogia Extract & HCA