California-based alloy maker Liquidmetal Technologies Inc.'s (OTCQB: LQMT) reported its financial results for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2013.
The company lost about $14 million on revenue of 1 million compared with a loss of $14 million on revenue of $650,000 for the same time period a year before.
Liquidmetal spun the financial results as being positive and failed to mention its overall loss in its press release.
Here are the positive highlights as viewed by the company:
- In 2013, 18 prototype shipments were delivered to customers in the aerospace/defense, medical and other industries, which was up 80% from 2012.
- During Q4, the Company increased the authorization for available shares from 500M to 700M and secured a $20 million equity line of credit under a common stock purchase agreement. Utilizing this equity line facility, the Company has raised $3M during Q1 2014.
- During Q4, the company announced the commercial availability of our first non-beryllium based alloy, LM 105. This offers, for the first time, customers and licensees access to the same great material qualities of earlier alloys, without the special handling precautions necessary for beryllium containing materials.
- At year end, the company's IP portfolio included 53 owned or licensed U.S. patents, with an additional 54 patent applications pending. Its patent applications relate to the composition, processing, and application of Liquidmetal alloys.
- We have appointed Paul Hauck as VP of World-Wide Sales and Support effective March 3, 2014. Paul comes to Liquidmetal with a 30-year background in the field of powder metallurgy, including 27 years in Metal Injection Molding (MIM). Paul has been behind the development and growth of MIM start-ups and was a 2013 Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy award recipient. He also served 3 terms as the Metal Injection Molding Association President and served 3 terms on the Metal Powder Industries Fed
On Mar. 27 LQMT's share price closed at 27 cents, unchanged from its closing price the previous day.
Sign up today for timely and hot stock alerts here, or by cutting and pasting the following link in your Web browser:
EHouse Global Stock Volume Soars
EHouse Global Inc. (OTCQB: EHOS) stock volume soared Mar. 27, with 8,616,500 shares changing hands, more than twice its three-month average volume of 3,623,527 shares.
The La Jolla, Calif-based beverage company develops nutraceutical vitamin, supplement and functional beverage products for the consumer packaged goods industry.
Its products target all sectors of retail from online with retailers such as Amazon as well as brick- and-mortar with grocery, pharmacy, convenience stores, big box retailers and membership retailers such as Costco.
Acquires $10-Million Equity Line
There has been no recent news on the company, however, on Jan. 24, EHouse announce it had closed a $10-million equity line facility with Dutchess Opportunity Fund, II, LP (or "Dutchess").
Its latest financial report is from Dec. 31 2012 at which time the company reported revenue of $511,000 and a loss of about $2,000.
On Mar. 27 EHOS' share price closed at 0.0053 cents, up 0.0015 cents from its closing price of 0.0038 cents the previous day.
DMH International Inc. Continues Working on Healthcare Software
DMH International Inc.'s (OTCQB: DMHI) stock volume skyrocketed Mar. 27, with 5,804,158 share changing hands, 6.5 times its three-month average volume of 884,280 shares.
The Coral Springs, Fla.-based company is in its development stage and is currently in the business of developing and bringing to market a suite of medical software products. It has issued no press releases since January and does not list a Web site. So, as to why the company’s stock volume is soaring is a mystery.
Its latest financial report is from Dec. 31 2012 at which time the company reported no revenue and a loss of $229,000.
On Mar. 27 DMHI's share price closed at I cent, unchanged from its closing price the previous day.
No Positive or Negative News from Santo Mining Corp.
Santo Mining Corp. (OTCQB: SANP) is a gold exploration & extraction company. The Boca Raton, Fla.-based company is engaged in the acquisition of mineral exploration property with the focus on gold and other precious metals.
There has been absolutely no news on this company either in the way of newswire coverage or press releases. In fact, Santo Mining's Web site is presently not functioning.
Its latest financial report is from July 31, 2012 at which time the company reported no revenue and a loss of $1.2 million.
On Mar. 27 SANP's share price closed at 19 cents, up 1 cent from its closing price the previous day of 18 cents, on volume of 4,456,482 shares.
Pennypickalerts.com issues momentum alerts on stocks that can provide gains to day traders.
Pennypickalerts.com provides members with timely information and exclusive alerts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential to deliver gains of 100% - 200% or more.
Pennypickalerts.com monitors and scans the markets for stock related signals as well as any external factors that might bring trading opportunities. Through a vast network of IR professionals Pennypickalerts.com is often in the know of several large investor awareness campaigns being deployed.
Timing is everything when trading Penny Stocks. Gain an Edge by joining the Pennypickalerts.com newsletter and receiving alerts from a Pro-Active team of researchers. Pennypickalerts.com believes traders should have a chance at successfully trading penny stocks and invites traders and investors to be part of the Free VIP membership.
Simply sign up for free and start receiving exclusive alerts.
Subscribe Here: http://www.pennypickalerts.com
Pennypickalerts.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always own due diligence with any potential investment.