Cancer-Code Corporation announces the issuance of U.S. Patent No. 8,656,930: "Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy"
Albuquerque, NM / http://www.myprgenie.com/ via ACCESSWIRE / March 13, 2014 / Cancer-Code Corporation (C3) announces the issuance of U.S. Patent No. 8,656,930. The '930 patent, entitled "Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy," covers a breakthrough technological approach to eradicating cancer in humans and animals. This is a foundation patent in the burgeoning field of 'electroceutical' or bioelectronic medical applications, specifically for treating cancer patients.
The targeted cancer therapy described in the patent takes advantage of the ability of cancer cells to communicate with one-another. This makes it possible for the treatment-codes to be transmitted from cancer cell to cancer cell, wrecking and shutting-down the cellular electrical communication process.
C3's initial cancer killing trials will focus on cancer implanted on rodents. From there C3 will proceed to demonstrate its technology on additional cancers and will move quickly to commercialization.
This innovative cancer killing technology has the potential to supplant current cancer chemotherapy and radiation approaches of treatment, and represents the dawn of an entirely new approach to cancer treatment.
The C3 cancer treatment approach is described in the '930 patent and other issued and pending patents as follows:
- U.S. Patent No. 8,315,712 entitled "Hybrid Scientific Computer System for Processing Cancer Cell Signals as Medical Therapy"
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/334,212 entitled "Method to Switch-Off Cancer Cell Electrical Communication Codes as Medical Therapy".
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/936,778 entitled "System and Method to Elicit Apoptosis in Malignant Tumor Cells for Medical Therapy".
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 14/182,417 entitled "Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy"
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed February 14, 2014 entitled "Encoded Bioelectronic Method and System for Slaying Cancer by Rapid Triggering of Cellular Apoptosis and Karyorrhexis" [Titled edited]
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed March 12, 2014 entitled "Rapid Destruction of Malignant Tumors by Excitotoxicity and Osmotic-Shock Medical Tactics"
C3, located in Albuquerque, NM, is focusing on the development and testing of a breakthrough cancer treatment technology that takes advantage of the electrical processes of cancer cells including the ability of adjacent cells to "communicate" with one another.
To the extent any statements made in this release contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, success of demonstration trials, acceptance and demand for new products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, availability of additional intellectual property rights, availability of future financing sources, the regulatory environment and other risks the Company may identify from time to time in the future.
Cancer-Code Corporation 117 Bryn Mawr Dr SEAlbuquerque, NM 87106http://www.cancercodecorp.com/