United Treatment Centers OTCPINK: UTRM), an internet-based news content provider for the marijuana industry, has confirmed three billion shares of common stock are in the process of being returned to the transfer agent for cancellation.
Move to Improve Capital Structure
"The surrender of shares from prior management is one of a number of initiatives we are undertaking to improve the overall capital structure,” United Treatment Centers CEO Chris Seminatore stated, in a written statement. “We are building an internet-based information hub for the marijuana industry that will be updated daily through video. Additionally, we have constructed a business model that will monetize the resulting traffic,” he added.
According to the release, the Los Angeles-based company’s main product line will assist individuals with marijuana-based businesses to be compliant with state and local laws.
On Mar. 5, UTRM’s share price closed at 0.0021 cents, up 0.0001 cents from its closing price of 0.002 cents the previous day.
Find out what could be the best investor’s move when it comes to UTRM by getting the complete report here, or by cutting and pasting the following link in your Web browser:
Quarter of Its Assets Now In Asia
Meanwhile in the banking sector, Julius Baer Group Ltd. (OTCPINK: JBAXY) now has 25% of its total $286.44 billion group assets under management in Asia after completing the integration of Merrill Lynch’s international wealth management business based outside the United States.
“We’re probably by far the fastest growing company in wealth management in Asia and we intend to keep this title,” Julius Baer Group CEO Boris Collardi said in a Feb 25 news briefing in Hong Kong, according to TheAsset.com.
The Switzerland-based private banking group that advises private clients offers asset management, portfolio management, financial planning, wealth management, client reporting and research recommendations.
Wants To Reach Settlement with Justice Department
On Feb. 28 Collardi told Bloomberg Television that the company plans to reach a settlement this year with the U.S. Department of Justice as a result of a probe into Swiss banks allegedly helping Americans evade taxes. He added that the Julius Baer Group was already in negotiations with the Justice Department.
On Mar. 5, JBAXY’s share price closed at $9.23, down 8 cents from its closing price of $9.15 cents the previous day.
Find out what could be the best investor’s move when it comes to JBAXY by getting the complete report here, or by cutting and pasting the following link in your Web browser:
Robust Stock Volume
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. (OTCPINK: RBGLY) stock volume was robust Mar. 5, with 151,068 changing hands, higher than its three-month average volume of 129,060 shares.
The United Kingdom-based seller of household product’s strong stock volume is probably being fueled by the positive results of its latest financials for fiscal 2013 and its fourth quarter released Feb. 12.
Highlights: Full Year
- Total growth (ex RBP, constant) of +7% – exceeding targets. Acquisitions outperforming initial growth expectations on the back of rapid integration and synergy delivery.
- Net revenue LFL +5% growth (ex RBP) – sustained strong performance from ENA (Europe and North America) and LAPAC (Latin America and Asia Pacific). RUMEA (Russia, Middle East and Africa) LFL growth +5%.
- High quality, Health & Hygiene led growth; Durex, Mucinex, Strepsils, Dettol, Lysol, Harpic and Finish particularly strong, offsetting planned streamlining of portfolio brands.
- Significant gross margin expansion of +150bps to 59.4%, driven by mix, pricing, cost optimization initiatives and Private Label discontinuation.
- Continued increased investment in sustainable growth. +£100m BEI (+30bps) - ex RBP.
- Operating profit (ex RBP)** adjusted +7% (constant). Margins up +20bps to 23.6% – exceeding targets.
- Adjusted net income +2% (+2% constant): adjusted diluted EPS of 269.8p (+2%).
- Net working capital improvement of £163m to minus £863m – better receivables and inventory.
- Net debt reduced by £0.3bn to £2.1bn (2012: £2.4bn). Free cash flow > 100% of net income.
- The Board recommends a final dividend of 77p per share bringing the total dividend for 2013 to 137p (+2% versus 2012).
- RB Pharmaceuticals (RBP) – Net revenue -8% (constant), ahead of expectations as US Film share maintained; strategic review underway.
- Q4 net revenue LFL growth +4% (ex RBP) reflecting continued strong performance from Health/Hygiene Powerbrands in challenging market conditions.
- Q4 total growth + 7% (ex RBP, constant), reflecting excellent performance from Schiff and a strong start with BMS in LATAM.
- H2 operating margin (ex RBP) +70bps, driven by gross margin expansion.
On Mar. 5, RBGLY’s share price closed at $16.59, down 16 cents from its closing price of $16.75 cents the previous day.
Find out what could be the best investor’s move when it comes to RBGLY by getting the complete report here, or by cutting and pasting the following link in your Web browser:
Sixfigurestockpicks.com issues momentum alerts on stocks that can provide gains to day traders.
Sixfigurestockpicks.com provides members with timely information and exclusive alerts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential to deliver gains of 100% - 200% or more.
Sixfigurestockpicks.com monitors and scans the markets for stock related signals as well as any external factors that might bring trading opportunities. Through a vast network of IR professionals DailyStockMotion.com is often in the know of several large investor awareness campaigns being deployed.
Timing is everything when trading Penny Stocks. Gain an Edge by joining the Sixfigurestockpicks.com newsletter and receiving alerts from a Pro-Active team of researchers. Trading Alerts believes traders should have a chance at successfully trading penny stocks and invites traders and investors to be part of the Free VIP membership.
Simply sign up for free and start receiving exclusive alerts.
Subscribe Here: http://www.sixfigurestockpicks.com
Sixfigurestockpicks.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always own due diligence with any potential investment.