NEWS DESK EDITORS NEEDED (all Shifts) in Raleigh
We are currently looking for the right candidates to join our shareholder communications team to provide editorial services for our newswire division. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and looking for a unique opportunity to gain experience in the investor relations/communications industry.
- Handle all aspects of the dissemination of a press release
- Conduct complete editorial reviews of each release received
- Assist clients with their distribution requirements
- Respond to client needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure consistency in regards to branding, and style
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive and professional work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of the major social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and provide strategic insight into user and content needs
This is a full-time position, with benefits, at our Morrisville office, for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions,
Issuer Direct Corporation offers a unique and exciting opportunity for the right people. Dedicated individuals make a difference in our success and will have the opportunity to advance. Issuer Direct Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or parental status, disability or sexual orientation.
Start date: March & April 2015
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter indicating your availability and salary requirements to our team for consideration.