HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 15, 2023 / National Energy Services Reunited Corp. ("NESR" or "the Company"), an international, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region, today announced that the senior management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences and industry events.
- Tudor Pickering & Holt "Hotter 'N Hell" Energy Conference on 16 & 17 May - Houston, Texas - NESR management will host 1x1 meetings with investors;
- Methane Mitigation Global Summit on 24 May - Houston, Texas - NESR will participate with delegates from Algeria, Egypt & Libya to discuss methane abatement technologies & strategies;
- US-UAE GreenTech Business Delegation on 29 May to 1 June - Dubai & Abu Dhabi, UAE - NESR will present and feature its growing portfolio of ESG Impact decarbonization technologies as the industry prepares for COP28 in UAE later this year;
- J. P. Morgan Energy, Power & Renewables Conference on 21 & 22 June - NYC, New York - NESR management will host 1x1 meetings with investors;
- Raymond James Aspen Energy Summit on 16 & 17 August - Aspen, CO - NESR CEO Sherif Foda will participate in industry roundtable discussions.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements contained in this press release that are not historical fact may be forward-looking within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements may relate to, among other things, the Company's expectations related to completion of the restatement and the timing and filing of its SEC periodic reports, the Company's plans and ability to regain listing of its securities on Nasdaq or another national or international stock exchange, and the Company's expectations related to its business performance, financial condition and results of operation. Such forward-looking statements do not constitute guarantees of future performance and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties, including without limitation the identification of errors or adjustments in the ongoing restatement process, the impact of the delayed SEC report filings on the Company's business, including its customers, suppliers, counterparties, and lenders, and the extent of any material weakness or significant deficiencies in the Company's internal control over financial reporting. Additional factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested in any forward-looking statements are contained in our filings with the SEC, including those factors discussed under the caption "Risk Factors" in such filings.
Founded in 2017, NESR is one of the largest national oilfield services providers in the MENA and Asia Pacific regions. With over 5,000 employees, representing more than 60 nationalities in over 15 countries, the Company helps its customers unlock the full potential of their reservoirs by providing Production Services such as Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Coiled Tubing, Filtration, Completions, Stimulation, Pumping and Nitrogen Services. The Company also helps its customers to access their reservoirs in a smarter and faster manner by providing Drilling and Evaluation Services such as Drilling Downhole Tools, Directional Drilling, Fishing Tools, Testing Services, Wireline, Slickline, Drilling Fluids and Rig Services.
For inquiries regarding NESR, please contact:
Blake Gendron - VP Investor Relations & Business Development
National Energy Services Reunited Corp.
SOURCE: National Energy Services Reunited Corp.