STUDIO CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 31, 2023 / Clear Communication Academy is a Global communication training company that offers group training, 1:1 coaching, and courses that help individuals and organizations become clear, dynamic, effective communicators.
The programs offered at the company include public speaking training, storytelling training, corporate communication skills, and key messaging strategies via online and in-person workshops.
Clear Communications Academy has now launched an extensive public speaking workshop that has been developed to help people overcome their fears of public speaking and improve their skills in delivering impactful messages.
The workshop is well suited for company executives, managers, their team members, top performers, and also HR (Human Resources) managers.
For those interested in short one-time public speaking training, Clear Communication Academy is offering monthly online live workshops starting this January.
Public Speaking Training
Clear Communication Academy has a long history of cooperating with global brands like Pepsi, Samsung, Toyota, IKEA, and Jameson to improve the communication skills of their teams.
The company uses 3 modules in its programs, including content, non-verbal, and vocal delivery, that teach leaders and their teams to communicate in an impactful way.
With public speaking becoming much more than an optional skill nowadays, the public speaking workshop was developed by global communication expert and keynote speaker LaQuita Cleare to show professionals how to competently express their ideas and inspire teams to achieve better results.
The workshop is an action-filled experience that combines psychology, theatre techniques, and Hollywood storytelling to help the 75% conquer their fear of public speaking and the other 25% improve their public speaking skills and the delivery of their message.
Clear Communication Academy's public speaking training consists of three complementary modules: content, body language, and vocal delivery, where the company's expert team will teach you how to:
- Understand the science behind first impressions and use it to your advantage.
- Immediately hook and win your audience using a combination of persuasive messages and powerful body language.
- Use pauses, tone, rate, and volume to become more dynamic in your speech delivery.
- Apply storytelling techniques to enhance your speaking presence.
- Overcome anxiety and worrisome thoughts and be completely comfortable with presenting to audiences of different sizes.
The public speaking workshop targets managers, team members, top performers, and HR leaders and works through delivering a range of subjects through a diverse range of teaching techniques, materials, and engaging methods.
- Video Examples
- Curated Exercises
- Practice Sessions
- Adult Learning Techniques
- Individual Feedback
- Actionable Takeaways
The company's top-notch learning techniques will help you become the public speaker you always wanted to be.
To find out more about Clear Communication Academy and its new public speaking workshop or to take a look at its complete range of other popular courses, please visit the website at https://www.clearcommunicationacademy.com/.
Clear Communication Academy
12400 Ventura Blvd Suite 375
SOURCE: Clear Communication Academy