The top Black Friday & Cyber Monday cell phone deals for 2022, featuring Pixel, Galaxy, iPhone, OnePlus & more mobile phone sales
BOSTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 26, 2022 / Here's a round-up of all the top cell phone deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday, including deals on Pixel 7, Galaxy S22, iPhone 14 and more smartphones, including older models. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Android Phone Deals:
- Save up to 80% on the latest Galaxy, Pixel & more Android cell phones (ATT.com)
- Save up to 44% on top-rated Android smartphones (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $500 on Galaxy S22, Pixel 7 & more Android smartphones (Xfinity.com)
- Save on Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Motorola & more Android phones (Verizon.com)
- Save on Android smartphones (Google Pixel 7, Samsung Galaxy S22 & more) (Visible.com)
- Save up to 67% on used & refurbished Android phones including Pixel & Galaxy devices (BackMarket.com)
Best iPhone Deals:
- Save on the latest Apple iPhones (Verizon.com)
- Save up to $800 on a wide range of Apple iPhones (ATT.com)
- Save up to $470 on unlocked & carrier Apple iPhones (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $500 on the Apple iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 13 & more (Xfinity.com)
- Save on iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone SE & more (Visible.com)
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of unlocked Apple iPhone models (BackMarket.com)
Interested in more deals? Click here to shop the entire range of live Black Friday deals at Walmart right now. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Consumer Articles recommends using the Capital One Shopping free browser extension when shopping online this Black Friday & Cyber Monday. It's completely free for everyone (Capital One customer or not) and applies available coupon codes to shopping carts at checkout. Their lightweight browser add-on is used by millions of online shoppers to save money. Consumer Articles is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews ([email protected])
SOURCE: Consumer Articles