WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / October 26, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - Patient monitoring and long-term care in chronic diseases are some of the lucrative IoT connected healthcare applications, as underscored by several IoT in healthcare research papers. The future of IoT in healthcare market is anchored by growing awareness of the role of digital health technologies in personalized care and quality healthcare services. The IoT in healthcare market is projected to reach US$ 648.94 Bn by the end of 2031.
Continuous advancements in wearable sensors, applications of cloud computing, and growing use cases of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in healthcare industry will open up new growth frontiers in IoT in healthcare market. Stridently healthcare providers are leaning on leveraging IoT to strengthen patient engagement and improve workflows in various healthcare settings, which eventually will boost the use of IoT in healthcare.
Request Sample Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=11975
Key Findings of Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare Market Study
- Demand for IoT in Healthcare Enriched by Chronic Disease Management: Firms in IoT in healthcare market have unlocked new value propositions by targeting IoT in long-term care and patient care in chronic diseases. IoT-enabled devices have opened up an incredible avenue in comprehensive patient care. The study authors observed that stakeholders are building on revenue streams on the back of penetration of electronic health records. However, stakeholders should work concertedly to circumvent various challenges of IoT in healthcare pertaining to its wider adoption.
- Application of Wearable IoT Devices in Patient Monitoring Stirs Promising Growth Avenues: Rising demand for IoT-empowered wearable in health monitoring has opened up a vast lucrative avenue for players in the IoT in healthcare market. The study found that wearable enabled by IoT are reinforcing patient safety. Indeed, a number of healthcare wearable as a key part of IoT healthcare solutions are gaining wide adoption in hospitals in emerging markets.
Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare Market: Key Drivers
- New approaches for digital health strategies reinforced by governments in various countries will expand the canvas for investment by firms in the IoT in healthcare market.
- Growing use cases of common IoT-enabled devices in disease management and health monitoring and management of assets of healthcare organizations is a key driver of the IoT in healthcare market. Of note, smart thermostats, IoT-enabled security systems, and IoT-based digital signages have enabled businesses to reap gains in operational and cost efficiencies.
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=11975
Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America has been lucrative region in IoT in healthcare market, propelled by early uptake of technologically advanced digital health systems.
- The TMR study found that Asia Pacific will lead the global IoT in healthcare market in terms of share during the forecast period. Increasingly, the growth has been fueled by rapid penetration of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). Emerging economies such as India and China have witnessed profitable avenues on the back of the demand for IoT-driven healthcare systems to meet rising demand for quality services in the industry.
Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare Market: Key Players
A granular assessment of the dynamics underlying competition landscape in IoT in healthcare market by TMR authors find that owing to presence of relatively few large vendors controlling a majority of stakes makes the landscape highly consolidated.
Some prominent players include Wipro Limited, Telit, STANLEY Healthcare, Microsoft Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, PTC, Comarch SA, Cisco Systems, Inc., and Avnet, Inc.
Make an Enquiry before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=11975
Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare Market Segmentation
- Portable Diagnostic Devices
- Non-portable Diagnostic Devices
- Medication Management
- Clinical Operations
- Patient Monitoring
- Connected Imaging
- Clinics & Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
Point-of-Sale [POS] Terminal Market- Point-of-Sale [POS] Terminal Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 178.3 Bn by the end of 2031
Chatbot Market- Chatbot Market is expected to reach US$ 26.74 Bn by the end of 2031
Edge Computing Market- Edge Computing Market is expected to reach US$ 161.66 Bn by the end of 2031
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market - The global peer-to-peer lending market is expected to reach US$ 1.14 Trn by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 29.3% from 2022 to 2031
Cloud Workload Protection Platform [CWPP] Market- The global cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) market is estimated to exceed value of US$ 22 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~25% during the forecast period
Artificial Intelligence Market- Artificial intelligence market is expected to advance at an explosive CAGR of 29% during the assessment period.
Digital Experience Monitoring [DEM] Market- Digital Experience Monitoring Market size is expected to reach US$ 6.53 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm that offers the latest market research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel -
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.