WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / October 20, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - By 2021, the value of global mice model generation market reached US$ 424.6 Mn. The demand analysis of mice model generation market expects the market to rise at 8.1% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. Besides, by 2031, the global mice model generation market is estimated to cross value of US$ 918.4 Mn. Mice are small, manageable, and often simple to move around. Additionally, they can be readily replicated, which is likely to propel the global mice model generation market during the forecast period. The sales of mice model generation market is anticipated to increase from 2022 to 2031 due to an increase in the utilization of genetically engineered mouse model (GEMM) for the purpose of drug discovery uses.
The production of knock-in, knock-out, and transgenic mice has been facilitated by the rapid technical improvements in mouse model generation. The global market for mice model generation is expanding due to the rising demand for powerful COVID-19 vaccinations to contain the outbreak and wipe out the virus. Governments from several nations are working toward finding viable treatments and vaccinations for numerous chronic illnesses. Players in the global mice model generation market is estimated to benefit from such attractive potential.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Mice Model Generation Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85177
In 2021, North America held more than 40% of the share of the global market and thus led the market. The regional mice model generation market outlook holds great promise for a range of products used in research procedures due to its well-established biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical research fields. Besides, existence of some of the top biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical businesses are anticipated to propel the regional market further.
Key Findings of Market Report
- The global mice model generation market is being boosted by the advent of CRISPR as a promising technique in the domain of biomedical studies. It is expected to emerge as one of the important emerging trends of mice model generation market. Besides, rise in use of CRISPR technology in a broad range of industries is estimated to drive the global market.
- The global market is being driven by breakthroughs in gene technology, which are being propelled by the demand for speedy and precise treatments in the constantly developing medical industry. A customized treatment plan based on the distinct traits of a specific cancer can be made possible with the identification of genetic variations to identify therapeutic response or resistance to drugs by the patients. The global market is expected to be driven by the rising popularity of studying cancer in mice models during the past few decades.
- In 2021, the CRISPR knockout category commanded the majority of the global market, depending on technology. The CRISPR knockout sector is anticipated to be driven by the high precision, efficacy and versatility of the CRISPR gene editing technology in the coming years. According to the global market trends, increasing use of CRISPR technique for the purpose of development of CRISPR knockout mice is projected to propel the market
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=85177
Global Mice Model GenerationMarket: Growth Drivers
- The global mice model generation market is expected to be dominated by biotechnology companies, depending on the end-user type. It is projected that this market segment will register very high CAGR during the forecast timeframe. The segment's growth is being driven by the growing usage of CRISPR technique by academic institutions and biotechnology companies.
- The Asia Pacific market is anticipated to develop at a very high CAGR. The COVID-19 breakout is projected to stimulate the use of mice models for research throughout the forecast timeline.
Global Mice Model Generation Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Taconic Biosciences, Inc.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- The Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Charles River Laboratories
- Yale School of Medicine
- The Weizmann Institute of Science
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=85177
Global Mice Model Generation Market: Segmentation
- CRISPR Knockout
- CRISPR Knockin
- Random Insertions
- Large & Targeted Insertions
- ES Cell Modification (homologous recombination)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Facilities
- Contract Research & Manufacturing Organizations
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Fetal Bovine Serum Market: The global fetal bovine serum market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2031.
Cancer Biomarkers Market: The global cancer biomarkers market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 31.4 Bn by 2031 at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Analytical Standards Market: The global analytical standards market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 2.29 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Soft Tissue Allografts Market: The global soft tissue allografts market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 6.3 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Animal Genetics Market: The global animal genetics market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 9.1 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Transplant Drug Monitoring Assay Market: The global transplant drug monitoring assay market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 542 Mn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2022 to 2031.
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market: The global PRP and PRF in cosmetics market is anticipated to exceed US$ 483 Mn by 2031 at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Healthcare Informatics Market: The global healthcare informatics market is projected to advance at a robust CAGR of ~12% during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.