WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - Range of value added features offered by dental practice management software (DPMS) to streamline day to day operations, software integration, and increasing awareness about dental health are fuelling the growth of dental practice management software market. The dental practice management software market size was pegged at US$ 1,984.4 Mn in 2018.
In developed countries, expansion of dental practice services and need to optimize utilization of chair time to increase practice management revenue has led to growth of dental clinics. Increasing awareness about oral care and growing geriatric population that require dental treatment has led to increased demand for dental clinics in developing countries.
Technological advancement leading to novel products comprising patient communication and online appointment scheduling, imaging modules, and accounting that eliminate the need for separate software for each task is shaping the future market demand for dental practice management software.
Adoption of business intelligence and data analytical tools developed by some leading players in the dental practice management software market helps to examine and support decision making in dental practices. Significance of these tools to better understand the performance of practice by performance monitoring reports, patient information, customized data mining, and key performance indicator reports is catalysing growth in dental practice management software market.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Dental Practice Management Software Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=26420
Dental Practice Management Software Market - Key Findings of the Report
- Technological advancement from dental practice management software companies, wherein software integration facilities are provided to integrate with other practice management software and dental tools, such as digital radiographs, intraoral cameras, patient education programs, and training programs to expand frontiers. Practice of integration of software products within dental facility reduces most of administrative and clinical tasks, and helps improve efficiency and overall profitability of dental practice.
- Integration of dental practice management software with electronic health records, electronic medical records, and electronic dental records, and patient billing and insurance claim systems & clearing houses generates attractive revenue in dental practice management software market
- On-premise software segment held prominent dental practice management market share in 2018. Significant volume of installation of on-premise dental practice management software, and availability of subscription-based dental practice management software demonstrate large share of on-premise DPMS software.
- Patient management & billing application segment dominated the dental practice management software market in 2018. Extensive demand for digital platform by the young population for making appointment and scheduling, increasing need to streamline operations of dental practices, and availability of value added services such as e-billing, easy insurance, and cashless payment systems account for prominent share of the segment.
- North America stood at the forefront of dental practice management software market in 2018. High penetration of digital platforms in dental practice management, high digital healthcare IT expenditure, and government initiatives to develop digital healthcare facilities demonstrate growth of North America DPMS market.
Dental Practice Management Software Market - Growth Drivers
- Increasing awareness about dental health, and significant improvement in the understanding and treatment of dental issues leading to increasing dental visits are fuelling the growth of dental practice management software market
- High influx of patients at dental clinics and hospitals due to the high incidence of dental carries, periodontal diseases, and prosthetic rehabilitation is creating opportunities in dental practice management software market
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=26420
Dental Practice Management Software Market - Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the dental practice management software market are;
- Patterson Companies Inc.
- DentMax LLC
- Henry Schien Inc.
- Open Dental Software
- Web.com Group Inc.
- Curve Dental Inc.
- Ace Dental
- Carestream Dental LLC
- Planet DDS Inc.
- MOGO Inc.
The dental practice management software market is segmented as follows;
Dental Practice Management Software Market, by Deployment Mode
- On Premise
- Cloud Based
Dental Practice Management Software Market, by Application
- Patient Management & Billing
Dental Practice Management Software Market, by End User
- Dental Clinics
Dental Practice Management Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Custom Procedure Packs Market: The custom procedure packs market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031.
Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market: The global veterinary molecular diagnostics market is estimated to progress at ~8% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2020 to 2030.
Dental Equipment Market: The global dental equipment market is expected to reach the value of US$ 8 Bn by the end of 2028 at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2021 to 2028.
Dental Implants Market: The global dental implants market was valued at US$ 4.08 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2027.
Dental Consumables Market: The global dental Consumables market was valued at US$ 23,718.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027.
Nanoparticle Contract Manufacturing Market: The global nanoparticle contract manufacturing market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 176.5 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipment Market: The global refurbished medical imaging equipment market is expected to reach US$ 18.3 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Catheter Stabilization Devices Market: The global catheter stabilization devices market is anticipated to reach US$ 2.6 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.