WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - In 2021, the value of global two-wheeler shock absorber market was clocked at US$ 3.1 Bn. The global market is anticipated to develop at 4.1% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031.The global two-wheeler shock absorber market is estimated to touch value of US$ 4.6 Bn 2031. Stringent safety laws for two-wheelers, growing popularity of luxury and sports motorbikes, as well as increasing government support are likely to propel the market. Additionally, it is anticipated that improving vehicle safety and growing public exposure to electric two-wheelers will spur global two-wheeler production and sales. This factor is expected to raise demand for shock absorber of two wheeler suppliers.
Global demand for two-wheeler shock absorbers is being driven by a rise in parts manufacturers' investments in the production of semi-active and active suspension systems. In order to increase the longevity of automotive shock absorbers as well as other parts, two wheeler shock absorber manufacturers and suppliers are concentrating on developing novel and cutting-edge options for two-wheeler components. This is done by using lightweight yet durable materials, such as carbon composites.
The advent of sophisticated semi-active and active two-wheeler suspension systems is also projected to have a positive impact on the market for two-wheeler shock absorbers. These systems improve rider safety and comfort. For instance, collection of linear electromagnetic motor, a power amplifier, and a control algorithm are all included in the Bose suspension system. When used together, control hardware and software offer greater comfort and safety for two-wheeler riders.
Request Sample Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=69158
Key Findings of Market Report
- The increase of two-wheeler sales throughout the world is being fueled by rising consumer discretionary and per capita income. Demand for motorcycle suspension systems is directly correlated with the manufacturing and sales of two-wheelers. The market for two-wheeler shock absorbers is anticipated to be stimulated by this.
- Various efforts done by both public and private organizations, such as financing for many projects to improve vehicle safety and comfort are anticipated to propel the global market during the forecast timeline.
- The demand for two-wheeler shock absorbers is anticipated to increase due to improvements in scooters and motorcycles. As OEM manufacturers concentrate on supplying mopeds with similar features to those of motorcycles, such as ABS systems and disc brakes, consumer choice is moving away from motorcycles and toward mopeds. Therefore, it is projected that rising demand for high-tech scooters and motorcycles will present lucrative growth opportunities for the motorcycle shock absorbers manufacturers & suppliers.
Make an Enquiry before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=69158
Global Two-wheeler Shock Absorber Market: Growth Drivers
- Based on technology, the mono suspension category dominated the two-wheeler shock absorber market in 2021. As rear shock absorbers for motorcycles, mono suspension shock absorbers are frequently utilized. Mono suspensions are being employed extensively in both sports and motorbikes that meet industry standards. It is considered best shock absorber for bike.
- The coil spring category accounted for a sizable portion of the global market based on type in 2021. In comparison to other springs, coil springs provide a broader range of motion, allowing the driver to make wider turns. Since coil springs are constructed of lightweight, low-cost materials like steel, they can perform much better on rugged terrain and enhance ride quality of two-wheelers. Coil springs are therefore often employed in the suspension system for two-wheelers.
Global Two-wheeler Shock Absorber Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- TFX Suspension Technology
- Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Nitron Racing Systems Ltd.
- KYB Corporation
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=69158
Global Two-wheeler Shock Absorber Market: Segmentation
- Metal Spring
- Rubber Buffer Hydraulic Dashpot
- Collapsing safety Shock Absorbers
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Coil Springs
- Electromagnetic Suspension
- Self-compensating Hydraulic
- Mono Suspension
- Dual Suspension
- Front Shock Absorber
- Rear Shock Absorber
Vehicle-to-Grid Technology Market- Vehicle-to-Grid Technology Market size is expected to reach US$ 12.75 Bn by the end of 2031
Caster Wheels Market- Caster Wheels Market is expected to reach US$ 13.2 Bn by the end of 2031
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Converter Market- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Converter Market is expected to exceed the value of US$ 13.84 Bn by the end of 2031
Trailer Wheel Market- Trailer Wheel Market to surpass value of US$ 1.5 Billion by the end of 2031
Automotive Retrofit Electric Vehicle Powertrain Market- Automotive Retrofit Electric Vehicle Powertrain Market to Reach US$ $ 117.9 Bn by the end of 2031
Automotive Engine Management System Market- Automotive Engine Management System Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 95.4 Bn by the end of 2031
Automotive Thermal System Market- Automotive Thermal System Market is expected to reach value of US$ 50.38 Bn by the end of 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm that offers the latest market research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel -
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.