WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - Substantial commercialization of HVAC and refrigeration systems has spurred sales of copper pipes and tubes. The HVAC and refrigeration segment is found to be largest revenue generator in copper pipes & tubes market in 2021. Rise in architectural applications of copper pipes and tubes has bene propelled revenue generation in the segment. The overall copper pipes & tubes market stood at US$ 32.1 Bn in 2021.
The demand for high strength and corrosion resistant pipes is growing in the manufacture of body of electric vehicles and heat exchangers. Adoption of high-performance heat exchange equipment in industrial applications is offering vast profitable avenue for market players to capitalize on, as recent developments in copper pipes & tubes market indicated.
Stridently, the expansion of heat exchange equipment market is proportionately driving lucrative opportunities in the copper pipes & tubes market. Of note, the uptake of the equipment has been high in oil & gas, marine, and aviation, and will shape the future market demand for copper pipes & tubes market
Request Sample Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=23678
Key Findings of Copper Pipes & Tubes Market Study
- Widespread Use in HVAC & Refrigeration Systems to Steer Sizable Revenue Streams: Strides made in HVAC and refrigeration technology has propelled the demand for these in commercial applications. Rise in spending capacity coupled with the rapid pace of urbanization is a key pivot for the commercialization of HVAC equipment. The segment held a share of around 50% in 2021. The opportunities in the segment are expected to grow rapidly in the next few years. Rising utilization of copper tubes in heat exchange equipment will boost the profit streams in global copper pipes & tubes market.
- Demand for Corrosion Resistant and High Strength Products in End-use Industries Expanding Avenues: Need for high-performance copper pipes & tubes has extended the revenue potential for producers and pipe suppliers in the market. This is particularly required in condenser tubes and the pipes that recirculate steam systems. Of note, copper nickel tubes have gathered traction for this application.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=23678
Copper Pipes & Tubes Market: Key Drivers
- Massive use of copper pipes and tubes in household plumbing applications especially in developed regions has generated steady revenue streams. Adoption of noncorrosive copper pipes has boosted the market prospects.
- A steadily expanding HVAC and refrigeration industry over the past few years has driven the demand in global copper pipes & tubes market
- Rise in utilization of products in thermally efficient heat exchange equipment is a key driver for revenue streams, especially emanating from industrial applications
Copper Pipes & Tubes Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Asia Pacific held a major market share in 2021. The study projects that the region will retain its lead in global market during 2022-2031, due to rising demand for these in construction and automotive industries.
- North America is expected to witness several lucrative opportunities, propelled by the commercialization of heat exchange system. A bulk of demand for products is likely to come from the HVAC and refrigeration industry in the U.S.
- The Middle East & Africa is also a lucrative region in copper pipes & tubes market. The prospects are invigorated by rise in demand for products in construction industry, spurred by rise in infrastructure development projects.
Copper Pipes & Tubes Market Competition Landscape
Some of the key players in the copper pipes & tubes market are Aurubis AG, Mueller Industries, H & H Tube, MM Kembla, Wieland Group, Small Tube Products, and Aurubis AG.
Ask References: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=23678
Copper Pipes & Tubes Market Segmentation
- HVAC & Refrigeration
- Industrial Heat Exchange Equipment
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Browse More Chemicals & Materials Market Reports by TMR:
Metal Powder Market - Metal Powder Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.4% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Xanthan Gum Market - Xanthan Gum Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 5.9% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
PET Foam Market - PET Foam Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 7.1% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Manganese Alloys Market - Manganese Alloys Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 5.9% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Optical Brighteners Market - Optical Brighteners Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.9% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Foam Trays Market - Foam Trays Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 3.2% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market - Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 11.9% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.