WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2022 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - The global digital door lock systems market was valued over US$ 8.6 Bn in 2020. The smart door lock report anticipates the market to progress at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031. The global smart lock market size is anticipated to cross valuation of US$ 37.2 Bn by 2031. In order to counteract the drawbacks of code-lock door systems, companies in the global digital door lock systems market can raise consumer knowledge about their benefits. These benefits include quick check-in as well as multi-user accessibility.
In residential and hospitality settings, digital door lock systems are becoming more common. Innovative biometric systems that secure the door with just a button push are utilized by suppliers of strong, dependable, and precise IRIS scanners and biometric fingerprint. Market players are expanding the selection of battery-operated touchpads that do away with the requirement of keys. Urban and digitally savvy population has been the target audience for smart locks.
One of the main factors propelling the market for digital door lock systems is the growing significance of IoT in general safety and security applications. In past years, IoT has expanded in many spheres of the global economy.Additionally, IoT transcends economic and technical borders to provide useful and easy services everywhere, anytime.
Request Sample Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=9770
Key Findings of Market Report
- In emerging nations, consumer awareness of and acceptance of digital door lock systems is significantly influenced by the digitization of economies. In the near future, it is projected that a high rate of smartphone adoption in countries like India and China would start increasing usage of biometric locks.
- As a result of higher living standards as well as changing lifestyles, consumers are ready to pay for services and goods that save them both money and time. Additionally, buyers want streamlined smart home technologies for efficient and practical product functioning. The market for digital door lock systems is expected to expand due to technological improvement, increasing smartphone penetration and better consumer awareness.
- Manufacturers of digital door lock systems place a lot of emphasis on significant research and development efforts as well as considerable investment in cutting-edge technology. Using cutting-edge computing technologies like cluster computing, grid computing, and cloud computing, businesses seek to create novel products. Market expansion is anticipated to result from the integration of these latest innovations.
Make an Enquiry before Buying -
Global Digital Door Lock System Market: Growth Drivers
- Digital door lock systems could well be tailored to meet the needs of end customers, which is expected to offer considerable growth opportunities for the digital door lock manufacturers & suppliers. For more comfort and management, several companies are creating technological innovations to provide DIY (Do it yourself) home security solutions. Abode, BlueADT, Footpoint, and SimpliSafe are a few popular DIY security systems available on the market.
- In 2020, a sizable portion of sales came from the Europe, which is likely to account for a considerable Digital door lock system market share during the forecast period. The need for high-end and value-added solutions is driven by set European standards for smart door lock systems. Use of digital door lock systems is expected to rise in Europe due to rising consumer interest in smart home programs and existence of international brands.
Global Digital Door Lock System Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Salto Systems S.L.
- Assa Abloy Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- Spectrum Brands, Inc.
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=9770
Global Digital Door Lock System Market: Segmentation
- Keypad Lock
- RFID Card Digital Lock
- Keyless Remote Lock
- Biometrics Lock
Consumer Goods Research Reports
Smart Oven Market- Smart Oven Market to surpass the value of US$ 666.8 million by the end of 2031
Home Audio Equipment Market- Home Audio Equipment Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 82.07 Bn by the end of 2031
Consumer Electronics Market- Consumer Electronics Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 1 Trn by the end of 2031
3D Audio Market- 3D Audio market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period
Outdoor TV Market- Outdoor TV Market is set to expand at a decent growth rate during the forecast period
Wrist Dive Computer Market- Wrist Dive Computer Market to expand at a CAGR of 4% by 2030
Electrical Safety Products Market- Electrical Safety Products Market to Reach US$ 7.4 Bn Value by 2030
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market intelligence company provides syndicated research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel -
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.