LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2022 / The total value of all crypto assets has reached $2.3Trln, according to CMC. Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index quadrupled while Nasdaq 100 Index grew by 27%. According to various estimates, the number of crypto users in the world is almost 300 million people, and around 20 thousand businesses accept cryptocurrency payments. According to LATOKEN's data, there are more than 80Mln blockchain wallet users at the moment.
"This year the spearheading VC part of capital markets evolved from traditional VC equity investments into the global token market. Startup tokens grew to 1.2Trln compared to 0.7Bln traditional startup equity, so the traditional spearheading part of capital markets already evolved. The current number of such tradable tokens has exceeded 16,000. More than 1,000 new VC investments have flown into crypto. Share of institutional value in DeFi is over 70%. Token markets will make social currency tradeable (aka NFT's), absorb private equity, real estate, and eventually public equity. Tradeable value may grow to quadrillion USD available 24/7 to billions of traders worldwide. New billion traders will join this new capital market", acknowledges CEO of LATOKEN Valentin Preobrazhenskiy.
The main highlights of the crypto market in 2021 according to LATOKEN were:
- Currently, LATOKEN is #2 all-time IEO crypto exchange, and is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by amount of token pairs and coins listed. LATOKEN is getting ready to roll out its Premium Launchpad.
- LATOKEN became a global leader in VC-backed tokens supply, due to stellar demand for VC-backed tokens. LATOKEN Venture Capital TV (VCTV) channel with its 24/7 coverage of crypto news became the main driver behind this push. Most popular VC-backed tokens on LATOKEN in 2021 were Ripple, Chainlink, MANA, Enjin, Balancer, Uniswap, Matic, Solana, 1Inch and others.
- Quick spread and mass adoption of crypto trading is driving development of industry-specific mobile apps, which provide better functionality and ease-of-use than fiat apps. LATOKEN Android trading app now has more than 1mln users. The company is constantly monitoring and addressing top crypto market trends and tendencies, e.g. LATOKEN entered a fast-growing DeFi crypto market niche with its cutting-edge LACHAIN and DEX products.
- Equity of crypto exchanges was in high demand, with hundreds of millions raised and valuations going through the roof, but heavily dependent on security, stability and liquidity. LATOKEN's platform successfully answers all of these requirements and is proud that it is one of the few crypto exchanges which has never been hacked since its launch. The most dramatic stories of 2021 in this case were: hacks of Poly Network ($600Mln stolen), BitMart ($196Mln stolen), epic story of Squid Token ($3,3Mln stolen).
- The top brass of the fiat world switched their focus to crypto. LATOKEN attracted former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal to its Board of Directors in 2021. LATOKEN is very keen on implementing only the best practices of transparency and corporate governance, which lay the foundation to its growth and security.
- Morgan Stanley became the first big U.S. bank to offer its wealthy clients access to Bitcoin funds. Such banks as Barclays, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas, UBS, Standard Chartered followed the example. Exchanges like Deutsche Boerse started launching Bitcoin ETP.
LATOKEN enters 2022 with an updated suite of cutting-edge products, including its own blockchain LACHAIN, updated IEO launchpad for new token launches, and staking for long-term value seekers. "We look into 2022 and beyond with optimism as a global leader in startup tokens", concludes CEO of LATOKEN Valentin Preobrazhenskiy.
For inquiries contact: Viktor Kurylo, PR Director.
E-mail: [email protected]