Y-T-D sales total approximately $28.7 million
CHICO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 31, 2021 / AmeraMex International, Inc. (OTCQB:AMMX), a provider of heavy equipment for logistics companies, infrastructure construction and forestry conservation, announced that it has received equipment orders totaling approximately $1,760,000.
Year-to-date, AmeraMex has announced sales of approximately $28.7 million. Sales are not taken as revenue until the order ships to the customer. Equipment from this order totaling approximately $864,000 shipped December 30, 2021. The remaining equipment will ship in the first quarter 0f 2022.
The new orders consisted of the following equipment:
- Three Taylor THDC955 loaded container handlers shipping to customers in Southern California.
Taylor THDC955 loaded container handler
- Two ASV RT-75HDs track skid steer loaders shipping to a construction company in Northern California. The machines are shipping with six attachments, which include a post pounder, two grapple buckets, a posthole auger, a mastication head, and a trencher.
- One Taylor T1023 wheel loader. Wheel loaders are four-wheel-drive earthmoving machines used primarily to load loose materials with a front-mounted bucket.
Taylor T1023 wheel loader
- One Taylor TYC950 loaded container handler and one THDC955 loaded container handler along with two Taylor GT60 6,000-pound capacity diesel forklifts shipping to a dry port in Southern California. A dry port is an inland intermodal terminal directly connected by road or rail to a seaport, operating as a center for the transshipment of sea cargo to inland destinations.
- One Taylor TECSP-155H empty container handler capable of stacking empty containers five high will ship to a customer in Southern California.
For more information and pricing of logistics, construction, and forestry equipment or to receive information and arrange for a demonstration of the Kovaco Electric's 100 percent electric skid steer loaders or the line of ASV Posti-Tract and Skid Steer Loaders, contact the AmeraMex/Hamre Equipment sales team at 530.895.8955.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release are forward-looking statements. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "plan," "potential," "continue" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, and there are key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Investors are encouraged to review the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors should not place any undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond the Company's control which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the Company's current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy and liquidity. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if added information becomes available in the future.
Investor and Media Relations
McCloud Communications, LLC
Marty Tullio, Managing Member
Office: 949.632.1900 or [email protected]
SOURCE: AmeraMex International, Inc.