Back to Newsroom
Back to Newsroom

Amine Douab Explains When You Need an Entry Visa for Canada

Monday, 16 August 2021 08:00 AM

GATINEAU, QC / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2021 / Amine Douab, an immigration lawyer practicing in Canada, knows that visas can be complicated. There are so many rules and intricacies that it can be challenging to determine when you need a visa and when you don't. While it is always recommended that you consult with an immigration attorney if you have questions about visas, here are a few of the most basic rules about visas and Canada. 

Amine Douab States Some Visitors From Other Countries Need a Tourist or Travel Visa

Amine Douab says that you may need a travel visa, depending on which country you are a citizen of. As a general rule of thumb, you do not need a tourist or travel visa if you are planning on visiting Canada for less than 180 days if you are from the United States, Mexico or most European nations. If you are a citizen of many African or South American countries, you will likely need a visa, even for a short trip. Visit the Government of Canada page for a complete list of countries that require visas. 

Amine Douab, Monday, August 16, 2021, Press release picture

Amine Douab Explains Anyone Who Plans to Study or Work in Canada Needs a Study or Work Visa

Amine Douab says that any visitors who plan to study abroad in Canada or work in Canada need either a study or work visa. The only exception to this rule is military personnel who plan to work on their bases within the country. An immigration attorney can help you obtain the permits and visas you need, based on what you plan on doing in the country. It is important to note that you may need both permits and visas to study and work in Canada, so you should work with an attorney to ensure you have everything you need. 

Amine Douab Details What a Super Visa Is and Who May Qualify

Amine Douab says that Canada offers a visa called a super visa. This type of visa allows you to make multiple trips into and out of the country, and stay for periods of up to two years. Only those who have children or grandchildren who are Canadian residents can qualify for this type of visa, as this type of visa is specifically designed to allow you time in the country to visit and build an ongoing bond with children and grandchildren. You may need birth certificates or other qualifying types of documents to obtain this type of visa. 

Amine Douab states that you may need a tourist visa if you are traveling to Canada from some countries, if you are planning on studying or working in Canada, or if you are a parent or grandparent who may be frequently visiting Canada to visit those children or grandchildren. If you are in doubt as to whether you need a visa or not, it is best to consult with an immigration attorney, such as Amine Douab.

Caroline Hunter
Web Presence, LLC
+1 (786) 551-9491

SOURCE: Amine Douab

Company Update
Back to newsroom
Back to Newsroom

Contact Us Today

If you have questions or want to learn more about our products, our team’s here to help!

Share by: