BEIJING, CHINA / ACCESSWIRE / July 22, 2021 / The "One-minute Walk Along the Belt and Road Initiative" Chinese Challenge, namely the second phase of the "One-minute Tour of China" series of challenges on the "Chinese Bridge Club" APP, officially opens for online registration on July 22, 2021.
Language is the bridge to communicate with the world. Chinese civilization has been passed down continuously, from the ancient "Silk Road" to the current "Belt and Road Initiative." As a link between China and the West, the Chinese language has promoted cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries and enhanced the friendship between Chinese and foreign people. Tell us in Chinese about Chinese cities, cultural customs, anecdotes, Chinese elements. Come and compete for the charming "Chinese Language Star"!
1. Time: From 12:00, July 22, 2021 to 12:00, September 29, 2021 (CST)
2. Submission Time: From 12:00, July 22, 2021 to 20:00, September 9, 2021 (CST)
3. Voting Period: From 12:00, September 12, 2021 to 20:00, September 26, 2021 (CST)
4. During the voting period, 5 votes per person a day
Who can participate?
We welcome Chinese learners and lovers from all over the world to participate. Participants shall be at least 10 years old (born before July 22, 2011) and not of Chinese nationality. Their native language shall not be Chinese. Minors shall obtain the consent of their guardians or parents.
What kind of videos can you submit?
1. Participants can choose any of the following four video categories to make creative interpretations in Chinese and create a Vlog thereof:
- China proposed the "Belt and Road Initiative." Which city in China do you like most?
- Do you know any other countries along the "Belt and Road" that have cultural customs similar to China?
- Do you know any other interesting stories about the "Belt and Road Initiative"?
- With the advancement of the "Belt and Road Initiative", what other Chinese elements around you have you noticed?
2. The video should be less than 60 seconds, within 100M in size, in MP4 format, with a resolution of 720*1280.
3. Do not add any third-party LOGO unrelated to the competition.
4. Candidates should show their Chinese proficiency and appear in person in the Vlog.
How to submit the work?
1. Download the "Chinese Bridge Club" APP: https://a.app.qq.com/o/simple.jsp?pkgname=com.hansky.chinesebridge
2. Click on the event poster on the home page of the APP or the "Videos" area at the bottom of the APP to enter the competition area, then click on "Competition registration" to fill in your information and upload your participating video.
3. If the video cannot be uploaded in the APP due to special circumstances, you can send the video and registration information to the E-mail: [email protected].
What are the rewards?
1. One First Prize winner: will be entitled as "Chinese Language Star" and granted the Chinese language and culture experience tour (including a round-trip air ticket, meals, accommodation, and transport during the 3-day/2-night stay in Xi'an) and an "Award Certificate."
2. Two Second Prize winners: will be awarded a NetEase Youdao Dictionary Pen 3.0 and an "Award Certificate."
3. Three Third Prize winners: will be awarded a Sogou AI Recording Pen C1Max and an "Award Certificate."
4. Three Individual Award winners: one for "Most Accurate Pronunciation Award" "Excellent Creativity Award" and "Best Content Award" respectively; Each awarded a HUAWEI Band 6 and an "Award Certificate."
5. One "Highest Team Spirit" Award winning team: awarded a set of books for each team member and an "Award Certificate."
6. One "Internet Popularity" Award winner: awarded a set of books and an "Award Certificate."
7. Several "Excellent Organization" Award winners: awarded the "Certificate of Honor for Excellent Organization."
8. Several "Excellent Instructors" Award winners: awarded the "Certificate of Honor for Excellent Instructor."
If you have any problem with the entry submission, please contact and send relevant materials to Email: [email protected].
The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation.
Name: Esther Ding
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE: Chinese Bridge Club