During the projected era, a growing focus on preserving animal welfare and well-being is expected to generate major opportunities for market players.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2021 / FMI states in its recent study on the veterinary imaging market that the market will record a CAGR of over 6.4% through 2030. Demand for veterinary Imaging is anticipated to continue surging particularly due to the increase in expenditure on pet insurance and animal health care.
"Veterinary imaging is finding increasing use in traumatology and orthopedics. With a steep increase in injuries amongst animals, the demand for precise diagnostic solutions has been growing at an exponential rate. This has also increased the availability of animal care facilities." says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
Veterinary Imaging Market - Important Highlights
- To develop new drugs and therapeutic alternatives, demand for clinical trials is anticipated to increase all over the world.
- The use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems continues to develop at a constant rate.
- As animal welfare is an expensive thing, individuals are changing their resources to pet insurance
- North America and Europe are anticipated to lead the market during the forecasted period.
Veterinary Imaging Market - Drivers
- In the past few years, the market for the meat and dairy products has seen a large increase. It also requires the animals to be better looked after which will generate growth prospects.
- During the projected era, a growing focus on preserving animal welfare and well-being is expected to generate major opportunities for market players.
- At any point of drug production, small animal imaging systems are being widely used. In the years to come, this factor is expected to affect the veterinary imaging industry positively.
Veterinary Imaging Market - Restraints
- The majority of veterinary practices, with tight budgetary restrictions, are small or medium-sized; the high cost of these programs is also a significant business restriction.
- The absence of proper knowledge and research about its benefits among certain masses will hinder the growth
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12368
COVID-19 Impact on Veterinary Imaging Market
While the Covid-19 epidemic has thrown life out of gear all over the globe, there has been marked stability in the veterinary imaging sector.
People in the middle of mandatory lockout have turned to pet treatment. The growth in demand for veterinary imaging systems has resulted from this trend.
As of Mar 2020, this situation has been observed. It is anticipated to continue surging. as normal life is getting restored, it won't wean off the presence of pets in the form of companions.
The veterinary Imaging market players are leaning towards the expansion of the production facilities besides opting for strategic collaborations to attain a competitive edge. Also, existing players work with local players to expand their distribution networks. For instance, In June 2017, DEXX Laboratories, Inc. entered into a partnership arrangement with rVetLink to further broaden product penetration focused on cloud technologies.
A few of the key companies functioning in the global market include Carestream Health Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd., SUNI Medical Imaging, Universal Medical Systems, Inc., VetZ Limited, FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, GE Healthcare
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12368
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusion & Exclusion/ Scope of the Report
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. Regulatory Scenario
4.3. Key Promotional Strategies by the Manufacturers
5. Global Veterinary Imaging Market Volume Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2015-2019
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2020-2030
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
6. Global Veterinary Imaging Market - Pricing Analysis
6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Product Type
6.2. Pricing Break-up
6.2.1. Manufacturer Level Pricing
6.2.2. Distributor Level Pricing
6.3. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
7. Global Veterinary Imaging Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2015-2019and Forecast, 2020-2030
7.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2015-2019
7.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2020-2030
7.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
7.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the veterinary Imaging market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on product type (Equipment, Software, Imaging Reagent), Application(Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Oncology, and others), Animal type ( Small and large), and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI's Coverage of the healthcare Industry
Fiducial markers market: Get insights on the outbound fiducial market through FMI's report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for projection period 2020-2030.
Rapid infuser market: FMI's exhaustive study on the rapid infuser market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
Oxytocin market: Obtain detailed analysis on the Oxytocin market through FMI's report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/veterinary-imaging-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights