Rising demand for providing good quality patient care and enhancing their confidence in healthcare systems to fuel adoption
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / Fact.MR's global appointment scheduling software market report forecasts a prolific nudge through 2021, as organizations increasingly rely on virtual business platforms, especially in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Long-term growth prospects also appear staggering, with the study projecting a staggering 10% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Unprecedented gains are expected across the healthcare domain, attributed to growing dependence on automated workflow and management solutions. Primary care providers, nurse practitioners and others now routinely use tablets, smartphones and computers, leading to them being characterized as digital "omnivores", concludes a 2013 Epocrates study. Nearly 60% of the global healthcare workforce relies on virtual platforms to optimize their work routines since 2013.
According to Metro Health, desktop virtualization has had a credible financial impact, leading to savings of US$ 14.3 million and over 300% return on investments in recent years. Realizing such benefits, service providers are introducing a wide spectrum of healthcare based appointment scheduling software solutions. For instance, Practo's Insta platform, unveiled in 2008, offers clinic and hospital management software solutions to assist doctors and nurses to manage schedules regarding surgical procedures, as well as test/service equipment management.
Likewise, Athena Health's athenaOne software helps doctors deliver high quality care by organizing the moment of care for maximum clinical productivity. Doctors benefit from continuous embedded access to the best practices of clinical networks with the most up-to-date and extensive quality guidelines.
"Heightening technological advancements in the wake of rapid automation and virtualization of businesses is prompting entities to invest in sophisticated appointment scheduling software solutions so as to provide enhanced customer experiences," says a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Valuable Information on Regional Market Dynamics, Request a Report Sample
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR's Appointment Scheduling Software Market Study
- Cloud-based appoint scheduling software deployment to acquire significant momentum through 2021
- Annual software subscription models to remain popular, owing to their cost-effectiveness
- Solutions designed for large enterprises to expand impressively, registering a staggering growth rate
- Corporate appointment scheduling software solutions to provide significant nudge to market growth
- US to experience double digit growth on the back of increasing scope of business operations
- Increased need for retail workflow optimization to heighten sales across the UK
- Germany and France to experience high deployment across the tertiary education sector
- Broadening pharmaceutical industry scope to widen revenue prospects across the Indian and Chinese markets
Appointment Scheduling Software Market- Prominent Drivers
- Growing popularity of m-health applications to boost appoint scheduling software solutions adoption
- Deepening penetration of technological advancements to bolster growth prospects
- Burgeoning business volumes has heightened workflow optimization requirements, prompting organizations to adopt appointment scheduling software
Appointment Scheduling Software Market- Key Restraints
- High deployment costs is restraining appointment scheduling software uptake across small and medium-sized enterprises
- Limited uptake across key geographies due to insufficient infrastructure development to restrain growth
Discover more about the appointment scheduling software market with 180 figures and 80 data tables, along with the table of contents. You can also request customized report here
Prominent players in the appointment scheduling software market include Mindbody Inc., Square Inc., Calendly LLC, Setmore, Squarespace Inc., StormSource LLC, 10to8 Ltd., Waffor Retail Solutions Pvt. Ltd., ParamInfo and Melian Labs. Prominent expansion strategies include service innovation, acquisitions and collaborations among others.
In December 2020, Square Inc. announced the launch of Square Register, a point-of-sale solution specifically built for beauty and wellness sellers utilizing its hardware. The platform incorporates integrated hardware and software which sellers can leverage to book and confirm appointments, manage inventory, accept payments and assess customers.
In June 2020, Claendly LLC introduced an Intercom application, supplementing the existing Messenger app, with the intention of streamlining workflows and permitting employees to focus on scheduling appointments with more qualified leads and speeding up sales cycles.
More Valuable Insights on Appointment Scheduling Software Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the appointment scheduling software market. The study delivers essential insights on the appointment scheduling software market on the basis of deployment model (cloud-based and on-premise), subscription model (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual), enterprise size (large and small & medium enterprises), and vertical (corporate, healthcare, education, beauty & wellness, and retail), across seven major regions.
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the appointment scheduling software market grow until 2031?
- How is the healthcare domain expected to leverage appointment scheduling software platforms?
- What drivers underpin the appointment scheduling software platforms market expansion?
- Which impediments exist for the projection expansion forecast?
- How lucrative is the opportunity in the US market?
- Why are China and India likely to generate lucrative opportunities?
- How competitive is the global appointment scheduling software market?
Request More Information about Report Methodology
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the ICT Domain
Contract Lifecycle Management Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the contract lifecycle management market offers a decade long forecast. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the Contract Lifecycle Management market. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders.
Cognitive Assessment and Training Market: Fact.MR's cognitive assessment and training market report sheds light on key dynamics, and their impact on the overall value chain from providers to integrators to end-users, which are expected to transform the future status of the landscape for the upcoming decade. It provides insights on the key growth dynamics such as the drivers, trends and opportunities.
AWOS Market: A detailed assessment of AWOS value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across the regional markets has been covered in Fact.MR's extensive coverage on the domain. In-depth analysis of prominent growth dynamics has been provided along with details about prominent stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range - from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates