LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 31, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org (https://compare-autoinsurance.org) is a top auto insurance brokerage website, providing car insurance quotes online from trustworthy agencies all over the United States. This website has recently launched a guide that explains what a no-claim bonus is and why drivers should protect this bonus.
A no-claim bonus represents a reward given to the policyholder for not making a claim for a certain period of time. Typically, this bonus is accumulated after one year of not making claims. Find out more about the No-Claim Bonus (NCB) and get free car insurance quotes from https://compare-autoinsurance.org.
If the client does not make any claims within 12 months, he will earn an NCB. Some companies allow the drivers to get the bonus after 10 months.
- Theoretically, a policyholder can have an unlimited number of NCBs. However, the insurance companies usually limit to maximum 5 periods without claim. After that, the discount will be granted. There are few ways drivers can increase the chances of accumulating an NCB:
- Avoid being involved in accidents. This is the most obvious method of protecting a valuable discount. Not being involved in accidents means not making claims and thus, not canceling the hard-earned reward.
- Install safety devices. Increasing the safety rating of the vehicle will reduce the chances of being involved in accidents. And again, this means no claims.
- Get a safer car. It is important to know that NBC is transferred to another car if the policyholder switches cars. So, a safer car means better chances for an NCB.
- Avoid claims for very minor accidents. If all that resulted from an accident was just a few scratches and dents, then filing a claim may not be the best solution. Why ruin a potentially more valuable NCB when repairing the damage costs less than $100?
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org.
"A no-claim bonus can help you save hundreds of dollars. Find out how to get that bonus and protect it," said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company