Leading blood gas & electrolyte analyzer companies are focusing on expansion by diversifying their product lines by upgrading it with advanced technologies.
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / October 28, 2020 / The global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market are slated to grow at a striking CAGR of 9% during the projected period (2020-2030). Increasing cases of chronic ailments are a few of the chief drivers for the expansion of the blood gas & electrolyte analyzer market.
"Remarkable technological developments and an increased convenience aspect, for instance, portable blood gas & electrolyte analyzers, are poised to be the chief drivers for the market over the assessment period." says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
- The global market is anticipated to account for a market valuation of US$ 5.7 Bn by 2030 end.
- The blood gas analyzers category is the leading product type segment with a lion's share, holding around 45% of the overall market.
- North America remains lucrative in the global market constituting US$ 800 million, in terms of revenue.
- Increasing accuracy and efficiency through technological progressions in products are crucial aspects to influence market growth positively.
- Leading companies such as Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, and Siemens Healthcare contributes majorly to the market.
- Increasing the geriatric population and growing awareness of blood gas & electrolyte analyzers to complement market growth.
- High-cost associated with advanced analyzers continues to be an obstacle for growth.
- Stringent regulatory scenario might hamper blood gas & electrolyte analyzers' market expansion.
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
The blood gas & electrolyte analyzer market has experienced a predominantly negative impact due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The outcome has been on a negative slope, mainly due to supply chains and low demand for the product. Further, the government's lockdown initiatives and implementation across several regions have adversely impacted market progress.
Explore the Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer market comprising of 71 figures and 53 data tables, along with the table of contents. You can find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/5126/blood-gas-and-electrolyte-analyzer-market
The global blood gas & electrolyte analyzer market is amalgamated in nature, with selected players dominating the overall market. Leading players in the global market are Alere, Inc., Abbott Point of Care Inc., Erba Mannheim, Nova Biomedical, Medica Corporation, Radiometer Medical Aps, Siemens Healthcare, and Roche Diagnostics. Players are following strategies such as acquisitions, brand mergers, and investments in research and development, consequently, crucially impelling the market competition.
More on the Report
The Fact.MR's market research report provides in-depth insights into the Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer market. The market is scrutinized on the basis of type (blood gas analyzers, electrolyte analyzers, combines analyzers, and consumables) across seven major regions (North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of Fact.MR's Healthcare Landscape
Blood Bank Analyzers Market: Find insights on blood bank analyzers market with analysis of segments, statistics, influencers, market players, and business strategies adopted over the forecast period of 2019 to 2029.
Blood Testing Devices Market: Fact.MR's report on the gamma probe devices market offers insights on the market during 2018-2026, including restraints, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market: Read an analysis of the cervical anterior approach device package market with insights on growth factors, opportunities, restraints, regional market forecast, regulatory policies, and strengths of market leaders.
Fact.MR is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. Fact.MR is headquartered in Dublin, and has offices in Dubai. Fact.MR's latest market research reports industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]