TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / October 6, 2020 / Idaho Champion Gold Mines Canada Inc. (CSE:ITKO)(OTCQB:GLDRF)(FSE:1QB1) ("Champion" or the "Company"), announces that the Company will be participating in the following upcoming conferences throughout the fourth (4th) quarter 2020.
Conference Schedule Includes:
- 121 Mining Investment APAC: to be held as a virtual event on October 7th to 9th, 2020
- Virtual Metals Investor Forum: to be held online on October 8th, 2019 (https://webcast.fmav.ca/mifoct2020/)
- New Orleans 2020 Investment Conference: to be held as a virtual event on October 14th to 17th, 2020
- Click to register: https://hopin.to/events/2020-new-orleans-investment-conference?ref=67ab78f216eb
- Company to present as a Gold Sponsor on Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 10:40 am CDT
- 121 Mining Investment Americas: to be held as a virtual event on October 28th to 30th 2020 (https://www.weare121.com/121mininginvestment-new-york/)
- 2020 Idaho Mining Conference: to be held as a virtual event on October 29th, 2020 (http://mineidaho.org/)
- 121 Mining Investment EMEA: to be held as a virtual event on November 18th to November 20th 2020 (https://www.weare121.com/121mininginvestment-london/)
"We are now well underway with two fully-funded exploration programs at Baner and Champagne Gold projects with over 40% of our drilling completed. We look forward to introducing Idaho Champion, discussing results and updating investors on our progress," stated Jonathan Buick, President and CEO.
Keep Updated! Click Below and Follow us on Social Media:
About Idaho Champion Gold Mines Inc.
Idaho Champion is a discovery-focused gold exploration company that is committed to advancing its 100% owned highly prospective mineral properties located in Idaho, United States. The Company's shares trade on the CSE under the trading symbol "ITKO" and on the OTCQB under the trading symbol "GLDRF". Idaho Champion is vested in Idaho with the Baner Project in Idaho County, the Champagne Project located in Butte County near Arco, and four cobalt properties in Lemhi County in the Idaho Cobalt Belt. Idaho Champion strives to be a responsible environmental steward, stakeholder and a contributing citizen to the local communities where it operates. Idaho Champion takes its social license seriously, employing local community members and service providers at its operations whenever possible.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Jonathan Buick, President and CEO
For further information, please visit the Company's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com or the Company's corporate website at www.idahochamp.com.
For further information please contact:
Nicholas Konkin, Marketing and Communications
Phone: (416) 477 7771 ext. 205
Email: [email protected]
THIS PRESS RELEASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION, NOR SHALL THERE BE ANY OFFER, SALE, OR SOLICITATION OF SECURITIES IN ANY STATE IN THE UNITED STATES IN WHICH SUCH OFFER, SALE, OR SOLICITATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its regulation services provider has reviewed or accepted responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release This press release may include forward-looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation, concerning the business of the Company. Forward-looking information is based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the management of the Company. Although the Company believes that the expectations and assumptions on which such forward-looking information is based on are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking information because the Company can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly any forward looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws.
SOURCE: Idaho Champion Gold Mines Canada Inc.