DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2020 / Future Market Insights: According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the globaltaste modulators market is forecasted to witness notable growth in terms of value between 2020 and 2030.
The growth of the market is majorly driven by increasing demand for low-calorie food products with minimal sugar content, while also maintaining the original taste. Taste modulators bolster in enhancing sweetness, lowering salt levels, blocking bitterness, and increasing the overall mouth feeling, thereby making them an imperative ingredient in the production of low-calorie food.
As consumers across the world seek healthy food products owing to rising awareness and growing popularity of health and fitness trends, the demand for taste modulators will prevail high for the years to come. Along similar lines, taste modulators find application in the production of meat products, dairy products, confectionery products, and snacks & savoury items, which are further impelling the demand.
"Market players are focusing on expanding their product portfolio to capitalize on the growing trends in F&B sector such as ‘ready to drink', ‘on the go', among others," opines FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11261
Taste Modulators Market - Key Takeaways
- The global taste modulators market is forecasted to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% through the forecast period and will attain a market valuation of US$ 1.9 Bn by the end of 2030.
- Based on application, confectionery products are expected to account for nearly 1/4th of the overall market value owing to high demand for healthier comfort food.
- Sweet modulators are anticipated to remain the most sought out product type backed by their cost-effectiveness, natural characterization, and thermal stability.
Taste Modulators Market - Key Trends
- Changing eating patterns in the wake of COVID-19 and the subsequent demand for healthy snacks and convenient food have emerged as lucrative trends which, in turn, are impelling revenue of the taste modulators market.
- Surging usage in the F&B sector, especially in the production of energy drinks, will continue to fuel market growth.
Taste Modulators Market - Regional Analysis
- North America is forecasted to hold the lion's share in the global market value owing to high health consciousness among consumers and the demand for low-calorie food.
- Asia Pacific is exhibiting tremendous growth potential and will emerge as a prominent region backed by the presence of a large pool of diabetics coupled with rising demand for low-fat & low-calorie quality foods.
Taste Modulators Market - Competitive Landscape
Key players operating in the market include Koninklijke DSM N.V., Ingredion Incorporated, Symrise AG, Sensient Technologies, Givaudan SA, Firmenich S.A., International Flavors and Fragrances, The Flavor Factory, Carmi Flavor and Fragrance Co. Inc., Flavorchem Corporation, and Senomyx, Inc. among many others. Market players are concentrating on expanding their geographical footprint through mergers and acquisitions.
Taste Modulators Market - Taxonomy
- Sweet Modulators
- Salt Modulators
- Fat Modulators
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Confectionary Products
- Meat Products
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11261
Get Valuable Insights into the Taste Modulators Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global taste modulators market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the taste modulators market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI's Food & Beverages Landscape
Vegan Flavors Market The vegan flavors market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI's recently published research report on the market.
Snack Pellets Market: FMI's compelling study on the snack pellets market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Superfood Powders Market: The superfood powders market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade's growth trajectory.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries.FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicatedmarket research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/taste-modulators-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights