The Instagram activity tracking tool lets users and businesses monitor target audiences via subscription.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 25, 2020 / Social monitoring firm Snoopreport is announcing the launch of Instagram Activity Tracker. It's the world's first and only comprehensive monitoring tool that enables Instagram users, trend setters, marketing experts and journalists to observe and follow public-account activities on the popular social platform.
Instagram Activity Tracker
Instagram Activity Tracker lets friends, romantic partners, parents, business professionals and companies legally track a public user's likes, comments and follows. Subscribers receive insights via daily, weekly and monthly reports per tiered monthly plan.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Oversee kids' activities and prevent harmful actions or influences
- Scan comments and comment likes to discover true preferences and opinions
- Observe a romantic partner's platonic or sexual interests and dialogue
- Put to rest (or confirm) trust issues regarding a friendship, relationship or business partnership
- Gain intelligence on celebrities' lifestyle, habits and communication style
Benefits for Businesses:
- Build a list of target influencers and opinion leaders in your industry
- Maximize the ROI of Instagram marketing campaigns through user insights
- Monitor engagement across different content strategies and audiences
- Discover and benchmark competitor methods
With over 26,000 individuals and 18,000 professionals using Instagram Activity Tracker, Snoopreport enjoys the confidence of Instagram experts, trend setters and marketing leaders. See How To video.
Instagram Insights: Harness the Power of Social Intelligence
Instagram is one of the world's most popular and effective marketing platforms with 120 million U.S. users. Aside from individuals, professionals and companies routinely partner with thousands of influencers to increase a brand's reach and grow revenue. See Tracking example.
"We want to help individuals and businesses across the world to build better communication strategies by accessing deep insights of Instagram user behaviors and engagement," says Tony Noskov, founder of Snoopreport. "We have built a powerful tool that empowers individuals, professionals and companies to see who or what a user likes, comments on, and follows on Instagram. Snoopreport helps large companies (such as Fortune 1000) in mission-critical projects, as well as individuals who monitor just one or two accounts."
Advertising campaigns on Instagram often lead to higher conversion rates, according to multiple studies. Social insights empower marketers to optimize strategy and content. Moreover, companies can improve outreach efforts to trend setters and industry leaders. Timely and actionable intelligence brings valuable awareness to individuals, and competitive advantages to professionals and companies.
For updates, visit Snoopreport: