The Digital Issue of the Summer 2020 MicroCap Review Magazine, The Official Magazine for the MicroCap Stock Market, can be read on www.StockNewsNow.com
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 11, 2020 / SNN Incorporated, a global multimedia financial news and publishing company focused on the MicroCap stock market, and publisher of the MicroCap Review Magazine, is pleased to announce the release of the MicroCap Review Magazine Summer 2020 issue online.
Click here to read: MicroCap Review Summer 2020
The Summer 2020 issue of MicroCap Review, includes new content from our list of expert writers and opinion leaders, as well as featured articles on public MicroCap and private emerging growth and pre-IPO companies, including:
- Dyadic International (NASDAQ: DYAI)
- First Au Limited (ASX: FAU)
- B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY)
- Vaxil Bio Ltd. (TSX-V: VXL) (PINK: VXLLF)
- Manufactured Housing Properties (PINK: MHPC)
- Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL)
- A2Z Technologies Canada Corp. (TSX-V: AZ) (PINK: AAZZF)
- Theta Gold Mines Limited (ASX: TGM) (OTCQB: TGMGF)
- Iconic Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: ICNB)
- Eskay Mining Corp. (TSX-V: ESK) (OTCQB: ESKYF)
- CannAssist International Corp. (OTCQB: CNSC)
- My Size, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYSZ)
- Lake Resources N.L. (ASX: LKE) (OTCQB: LLKKF)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (TSX-V: EMH) (OTCQX: EMHTF)
- Converge Technology Solutions Corp. (TSX-V: CTS) (OTCQX: CTSDF)
- Aviation Mining Solutions (Private Company)
- KNeoMedia Limited (ASX: KNM) (OTCQB: KNEOF)
- CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp. (OTCQB: CURR)
- Quisitive Technology Solutions, Inc. (TSX-V: QUIS) (PINK: QUISF)
"This issue profiles companies across many sectors in the Small-, Micro- and Nano-Cap (SMN-Cap) universe - junior resource to technology - financial services to biotech pharma - gaming to manufacturing with special coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial markets and the need for more diversity in our industry. Our goal with each issue is to bring you an overview of what's happening in the SMN-cap space with interesting stories, poignant opinions, as well as expert commentary from leading financial news influencers, fund managers, investment bankers, experienced newsletter writers and family office executives. We'd like to thank all of our advertisers, writers, spokespersons, contributors, sponsors, subscribers, readers, followers, listeners and viewers for their continued support. Please enjoy," stated Shelly Kraft, SNN Inc.'s Founder and MicroCap Review Magazine publisher. He added, "Please stay safe and be well! Our thoughts and prayers go out to all families, friends and associates personally affected by the COVID-19 pandemic."
MicroCap Review Summer 2020 Issue also features articles from leading thinkers and experts in the SMN-Cap space, including:
- Maj Soueidan, "Invest Through Crises, Not in Reaction To Them"
- Grace Reyes, MBA, "Defy Industry Norms: A Case for Board Diversity"
- Sam Namiri, MBA, "Playing the Pandemic as a Fundamental Investor"
- Jason Kolbert, MBA, "The World of Biotechnology and COVID"
- Global IT Corner: Ralph Garcea, P.Eng, MBA, "Global IT Spending Expected to Decline in 2020; But the Cloud Will Continue to Grow"
- Accounting Corner: Corey Fischer, CPA, "COVID-Triggered Going Concern Expected to Rise"
- Family Officer Corner: Karl Douglas, "The Global Pandemic may Change Family Office Investment Strategies"
- Drew Bernstein, CPA, "Q&A with Marcum BP:
- Richard Revelins, "Awesome Aussies: Coming to America"
- Aletha Maybank, MD, MPH, "The American Medical Association's Commitment to Health Justice in the United States"
- Asia Corner: Leslie Richardson, "Hong Kong Market Remains Vibrant Amid Global Chaos"
- Legal Corner: James Jenkins, Esq and Alex McClean Esq, "The Summer of COVID-19: Considerations for Public Companies"
- Market Maker Corner: Eric Flesche, "Glendale Securities, Inc."
- Sean Peasgood, "COVID-19 Has Accelerated Digital Transformation"
- Seth Yakaton, MBA and Karl Schmieder, MS/MFA, "Biotech's Future Shines Bright"
- Maneesh Nath, "Discovering a Wealth Creator Portfolio"
- Resources Corner: Gavin Wendt, "A Burgeoning Junior Sector Renaissance"
- Cyber Security Corner: Eric Freeman, "Post COVID-19: How Much Will it Cost to Protect My Remote Workforce"
- Startup Company Corner: Sonya Davidson, "H2 Energy Now"
- Kevin Shea, "A Perspective on Moats"
- Violet Pagan, "Investing Internationally, How Easy Is It?"
- Grant Harvey and Lou Bevilacqua, Esq., "How Series Limited Liability Companies Allow Investors to Fractionalize Alternative Assets"
- Claire Aitchison, "R&D Tax Incentive Amendments Back in the Spotlights"
- Jason Paltrowitz, "Should Unicorns Take A Page from the Small Cap Direct-to-Market Playbook?"
- Julie Foucht, "The Energy of Money"
The MicroCap Review Magazine is available to subscribers Free on www.MicroCapReview.com.
To receive the next issue of the MicroCap Review Magazine, please follow the link here: SUBSCRIBE
Follow us on Twitter: @StockNewsNow
Like us on Facebook: SNN Investor Network
Follow us on LinkedIn: SNN Network
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: SNN Network
Subscribe to Planet MicroCap Podcast: Planet MicroCap Podcast - iTunes
Would you like to advertise in the MicroCap Review? Send us an email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Stock News Now