Major polyvinyl chloride manufacturers are focusing on innovations towards sustainability efforts to meet key quality standards and regulatory compliance.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2020 / The global polyvinyl chloride market will expand at 4.2% CAGR through 2029. As indicated in a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for polyvinyl chloride is largely influenced by increasing applications in automotive, packaging, and construction industries, to meet industrial, commercial, and household end user needs.
"Premier companies in the PVC industry are undertaking R&D and expansion efforts to remain competitive in the polyvinyl chloride market by bolstering standards of innovation, quality, communication, regulatory compliance, and performance," reveals the FMI report.
Request report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-152
Key Research Findings
- Pipes and fittings will remain a highly preferred end use category through the forecast period.
- The rigid form of PVC will remain a preferred variant through the forecast period driven by diverse applications including automotive and construction.
- Gains of the global polyvinyl chloride market will remain largely concentrated in the Asia Pacific.
- The United States Market will display a double digit CAGR through the end of the forecast period.
Key Market Growth Drivers
- Strong demand for PVC in the packaging, automotive, and construction industries plays a major role in the growth of market.
- High demand for PVC pipes and fittings driven by characteristics of durability and cost effectiveness contributes to the global footprint of producers.
- Extensive applications of PVC in industrial piping setups is a major area of application contributing to market growth.
- The development of alternatives for PVC products such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE) will drive adoption.
Key Market Growth Impediments
- The polyvinyl chloride market is facing increasing challenges owing to rising environmental concerns, associated with the toxic fumes associated with PVC production.
Explore the complete polyvinyl chloride market report with 93 illustrative figures, 121 data tables, and the table of contents. Also find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-special-price/rep-gb-152
Competition Structure Analysis - Polyvinyl Chloride Market
The competition landscape of polyvinyl chloride market remains competitive and concentrated. Key producers are also pushing for innovation and sustainability solutions through R&D activities and capacity expansion projects.
Some of the key players in the polyvinyl chloride market include, but are not limited to The Chemical Company, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Premier Polyfilm Ltd., Chinyang Chemical Co. Ltd., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, BASF SE, Saudi Plastic Products Company Ltd., Arkema S.A., and Ineos Chlorvinyls Ltd.
Explore Future Market Insights' detailed coverage on,
Structural Adhesives Market- This research report provides an in-depth range of insights which identify revenue sectors, key strategies, and potential growth opportunities, associated with structural adhesives.
Bio-Plastics Market- This report includes a detailed analysis on competitive scenarios, and essential information on major players in the bio-plastics market.
Iron Oxide Market- This write up encompasses detailed secondary research, which is used to estimate key industry players, overall size of the iron oxide market, and relevant industry associations.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
This report offers global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest trends in the industry influencing the polyvinyl chloride market. The study provides actionable insights on the polyvinyl chloride market on the basis of type (rigid and flexible), end use (construction, electrical cables, transportation, and packaging), and applications (pipes & fittings, films & sheets, cables, pastes, and profiles) across 30 countries spanning five key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-polyvinyl-chloride-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/global-polyvinyl-chloride-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights