ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2020 / The global trail running shoes market has been witnessing a promising growth outlook recently, which will continue at a 5% CAGR through 2029. As suggested by a new Fact.MR study conducted for a projection period of 2019 - 2029, sales of trail running shoes are particularly upheld by stronger distribution channels, both offline and online. Unique design features of trail running shoes will continue to offer them an edge over their conventional road-specific counterparts in the global market, says the report.
"The demand for tailor made shoes is on an upsurge. Shoes that also withstand movement pressures associated with adventure activities, including trail running, will be particularly garnering consumers' attention over the following years," concludes the study.
Request PDF Sample of 250+ pages report on the trail running shoes market -
Key Takeaways of Global Trail Running Shoes Market study
- Sales of light trail running shoes will expand 1.7X between 2019 and 2029.
- Trail running shoes sales via offline stores account for over 60% market share.
- Online distribution channels represent attractive growth potential in the trail running shoes market.
- North America remains the leading market, with more than a third of total sales, followed by Europe.
- Market attractiveness of the South Asia-East Asia-Oceania cluster is increasing at an impressive pace.
- Young consumer demographics that primarily shape purchase trends continue to create lucrative opportunities in the market.
Key Growth Drivers: Trail Running Shoes Market
- An emerging community of trail running enthusiasts is creating a solid consumer base for trail running shoes market.
- The ascending rate of mass participation in adventure activities is paving the way for the growth of market.
- Comfort, safety, and unique design features continue to bolster the preference for trail running shoes, driving the market growth.
- A budding trend of ultra-trail running is projected to significantly contribute towards the market expansion.
Explore 147 figures, 81 tables in the study. Request TOC of the report at -
Key Impediment: Trail Running Shoes Market
Availability of cost-competitive alternatives in the global market would prevail as a key roadblock to widespread adoption of trail running shoes.
Frequent launches of innovative products and creative marketing tactics are shaping the competition landscape of trail running shoes market. Technology and functionality would remain the key focus areas of market leaders, as per the report projections. Moreover, a sizeable chunk of manufacturers' investments would be dedicated to R&D of high-performance leisure foaming technology. The study covers deep-dive strategic profiles of some of the most prominent players active in the global trail running shoes market. These companies include, but are not limited to, Adidas AG, Asics Group, Nike Inc., VF Corporation, Skechers USA Inc., New Balance Athletics Inc., Brooks Sports Inc., Wolverine World Wide Inc., Amer Sports Corporation, and Deckers Outdoor Corporation. Although the market has been performing via both offline and online sales channels, new entrants to the competitive landscape will most likely prioritize the latter as their key strategy.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers detailed market forecast on the trail running shoes market. The key categories covered in the report include type (Light, Rugged, off trail), distribution channel (offline, online). This analysis has been tracked on a country-wise level, with a total of 30+ countries across 6 key regions.
Explore Fact.MR's lucid coverage of the retail & consumer goods landscape
Basketball Shoes Market - Learn more about how the growth of global basketball shoes market will unfold over the projection period, with revenues poised to reach US$ 5 Bn by 2022.
Shoe Deodorizer Market - Gain actionable insights on the market scenario of out-of-the-box products such as shoe deodorizer at a global level, which is projected for a 5% rise in growth over 2019 - 2029.
Sleep Mask Market - Obtain the deep-dive analysis of the global sleep mask market, on the basis of the various product types, including regular sleep mask, contoured sleep mask, and wrap around sleep mask.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analysed the Retail & Consumer Goods sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]