High demand for cross linking processes of silicone rubber systems continues to work to advantage of ethyl polysilicate manufacturers. Identifying white space in their application in the field of dentistry also remains a key focus area of these manufacturers.
DUBLIN, IR / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2020 / The global ethyl polysilicate market is set to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4% during 2019-2027, according to a new study by Fact.MR. Leading manufacturers are increasing their investment in single raw material sources to streamline price negotiations with vendors, in a bid to increase their profit margins.
"Manufacturers are increasingly leveraging new opportunities in developing markets where demand for high performance and protective coatings has been on a significant rise. Escalating demand for ethyl polysilicate in the paints & coatings sector in line with rapid expansion of construction industry is projected to further catalyze the market growth," says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of 200+ pages report on the ethyl polysilicate market-
Ethyl Polysilicate Market Study: Key Findings
- Paint & coatings remain the primary application area for ethyl polysilicate.
- Europe will account for a fourth of the global market value, while China will account for 20% of the total production.
- APAC remains at forefront, holding control over a third of the global market share during the forecast period.
- High potential application is expected in cold curing processes of the silicone rubber systems.
Ethyl Polysilicate Market: Key Driving Factors
- Increasing application in manufacturing of dental impression materials will be an important contributor to market growth.
- High performance of ethyl polysilicate as binding agent in paint & coating materials to sustain demand.
- Rising awareness of benefits of cross-linking agents, especially in Asia Pacific, for infrastructure projects to aid in market growth.
Key Ethyl Polysilicate Market: Key Restraints
- Strict regulations to minimize VOC emissions from ethyl polysilicate products emerge as a key challenge for manufacturers.
- High flammability and toxicity of ethyl polysilicate continue to restrict its broader adoption.
Explore 112 tables and 94 figures in the study. Request ToC of the report at-
The global ethyl polysilicate market is moderately consolidated. Key manufacturers are directing their resources towards collaborations with key players in end-use industries such as construction, paints & coatings, and automotive. Companies are also emphasizing the development of sustainable and eco-friendly options to increase their customer base. The report provides detailed profiles and strategic developments of key players in the ethyl polysilicate market, which include but are not limited to Evonik Industries, COLCOAT, and Wacker Chemie AG.
About the Report
This study of 200+ pages provides detailed forecast data on the ethyl polysilicate market. The market is analyzed on the basis of product type (Ethyl Polysilicate 28, Ethyl Polysilicate 32, and Ethyl Polysilicate 40), application (residential binding agent, cross-linking agent, adhesive agent, and synthesis of silica), end use (paints & coatings, chemicals, metals, textiles, pharmaceuticals, and opticals), and 25+ countries in key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and MEA).
Explore Fact.MR's Detailed Coverage of the Chemicals & Materials Landscape
Xylenols Market - The xylenols market has been assessed in the report on the basis of sales and pricing figures by product type.
Seismic Rubber Bearing and Isolators Market - The report on seismic rubber bearing and isolators covers opportunities for manufacturers of seismic rubber bearing and isolators and analyzes the value chain in detail.
Plastic Foams Market - The report discusses total revenue generated from sales of plastic foams across the key regional economies.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the Chemicals & Materials sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
Email: [email protected]
Blog - https://blog.factmr.com/