Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals plc
("Hemogenyx" or "the Company")
Interim Results for the period ended 30 June 2019
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / September 30, 2019 / Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals plc (LSE:HEMO), the Standard Listed biopharmaceutical group developing therapies designed to transform blood disease treatment, announces unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
All financial amounts are stated in GBP British pounds unless otherwise indicated.
CDX bi-specific antibodies
· First data results show CDX antibodies can attack and eliminate Acute Myelogenous Leukaemia ("AML") both in vitro and in vivo
· Continued progress towards the goal of submitting an Investigational New Drug ("IND") application to the US Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") for CDX antibodies
· Preliminary discussions regarding a potential licensing deal are continuing with the global biopharmaceutical company following a Development Agreement announced in May 2018
· Hemogenyx's wholly owned subsidiary Immugenyx, LLC ("Immugenyx") has developed an Advanced peripheral blood Hematopoietic Chimera ("ApbHC"), a novel type of humanised mouse that presents several advantages over other mouse models
· Collaboration agreement with Janssen Research & Development, LLC ("Janssen"), one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, on the development of a model of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is progressing
· Immugenyx is in discussions with potential industry partners to further develop and commercialise the humanised mice platform
Human Postnatal Hemogenic Endothelial Cell ("Hu-PHEC") cell therapy
· Hemogenyx established a wholly owned subsidiary, Hemogenyx-Cell SPRL ("Hemogenyx-Cell") which was incorporated in Belgium on 9 April 2019
· Hemogenyx-Cell is focused on developing Hu-PHEC, a cell replacement product candidate that aims to generate cancer-free, patient-matched blood stem cells after transplantation into the patient
· Hemogenyx-Cell continues to consider non-dilutive funding opportunities in relation to the Hu-PHEC suite of products
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals plc