Internet Marketing Company
Anti-Theft Devices Will Help You Get Cheaper Car Insurance
Saturday, June 29, 2019 9:10 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 29, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains what anti-theft devices can help drivers pay less on their car insurance rates.
For more info and free quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/how-anti-theft-devices-can-lower-your-car-insurance-rates/.
Anti-theft devices will not only protect a vehicle from thieves, but it will also help the car owner pay less on his car insurance. Every year, hundreds of thousands of vehicles are stolen. The financial losses supported by the insurance companies are enormous. For that reason, the insurance companies will provide generous discounts to those drivers that are willing to make their cars safer by installing anti-theft devices.
The following anti-theft devices can help drivers pay less on their premiums:
- Steering wheel lock. This device goes over the steering of the vehicle and locks it into one place so that no one that doesn't have the key can drive it. They are physically effective and act as a visual deterrent for most thieves.
- Kill switches. A kill switch disrupts the flow of electricity at the battery or ignition switch or disables the fuel pump. Any of these devices will quickly frustrate any potential thief. Also, they are cheap to purchase.
- Electronic sound alarm systems. These systems will blast the horn and flash the vehicle lights when someone touches the vehicle or if he gets too close. These systems are very annoying, but very efficient when it comes to deterring thieves.
- VIN etching. Drivers that etched their vehicle's 17-digit identification number onto the windshield and all window glass like the rear window, sunroof, moonroof, and door glass of their vehicle will have their comprehensive coverage costs lowered with up to 15%. VIN etching will allow authorities to quickly recover a stolen vehicle.
- Vehicle tracking system. There are several types of vehicle tracking systems available on the market. Some will constantly monitor the vehicle's location in real time, while others are activated to pinpoint a driver's vehicle location when it has been reported stolen. Both types of tracking systems will help the authorities to recover the stolen vehicle in a fast manner.
- Armored collars. These devices wrap around the steering column and prevent car thieves from hot-wiring a vehicle by securing the wiring in the steering column. Some are permanent, while others are electronic.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
"Anti-theft devices will help drivers make their cars
safer and pay less on their insurance premiums," said
Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company