Internet Marketing Company
Top Safe Driving Tips For Teen Drivers
Monday, June 10, 2019 10:10 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how safe driving teens can obtain better car insurance rates.
For more info and free quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-safe-driving-tips-for-teen-drivers/
Car insurance companies classify teen drivers as high-risk. The statistics show that teen drivers are more likely to be involved in car accidents, and for this reason, they will pay more on their insurance premiums. However, even teen drivers can find methods to lower their insurance rates.
Before hitting the road, teen drivers should follow the next safe driving tips:
- Check the car before driving. Teen drivers should always ensure their cars are ready before hitting the road. It is recommended to check the gauge levels, adjust the mirrors, and make sure the headlights are working. Also, teen drivers should ensure they have enough gas in the tank.
- Avoid distractions. Anything that distracts a teen driver is a threat to his safety. Teen drivers should avoid texting on the phone, eating, applying makeup, or other distractions.
- Wear seatbelts. Teens should always wear their seatbelts while driving. Studies have already shown that wearing the seatbelt can save the lives of the drivers and their passengers.
- Obey the speed limits. Even if they are in a hurry, teen drivers should always follow the speed limits. Drivers who are caught speeding will receive a hefty fine or even have their license suspended. Speeding is also one of the leading causes of car accidents where teen drivers lost their lives.
- Driving with other teenagers should be avoided. Teen passengers can easily distract other teen drivers, so it's advised to better drive alone than together with other teenagers.
- Enroll in a defensive driving course. These driving courses are extremely beneficial for teen drivers. Teens will learn how to avoid distractions and they will improve their driving skills. Also, insurance companies will offer a discount to teen drivers that manage to graduate a defensive driving course.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
"Teen drivers should always keep their focus on the road and avoid any distractions. Also, they should never forget to wear the seatbelts", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company