Internet Marketing Company
Find Out Why Car Insurance Quotes Online Are Better Than Phone Quotes
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:10 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 21, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has released a new blog post that explains why online car insurance quotes are far better than online quotes.
Shopping online has become a necessity for most of us. Keeping the pace with a highly active and busy society means that some shortcuts must be used. Drivers looking for car insurance quotes should obtain them online. They do not longer have to make visits directly to companies or to spend endless minutes on the phone. Use http://compare-autoinsurance.org to get free quotes and find affordable coverage!
- There are several disadvantages to getting quotes via phone. First of all, a client has to wait until someone answers the phone, then the call is redirected to a nearby agent. Then, the talks can be very time-consuming. Overall, it can be really time-consuming. And this for just one quote. In order to get a bigger view of the market prices, a client must get at least 5=10 quotes.
- Making mistakes when getting quotes via phone is not recommended. Things get a bit more complicated when getting phone quotes. If the caller makes a mistake, the quote must be redone. Is not as simple as pressing a "back" button and correcting the error.
- Using websites is the best way to get quotes. A potential customer can get quotes from either each insurer's website or from specialized brokerage websites. Brokerage websites allow a person to input data once and get multiple quotes.
- Get a better view of the available discounts. When completing online questionnaires, the user will be asked specific questions that will grant discounts. For example, a driver may be asked about existing safety devices, recent traffic violations and claims, graduating defensive driving or bundling options. And some discounts are really valuable, around 20% off the premium value, thus saving the policyholder several hundred dollars.
- Online quotes do not expose the user to cunning agents. Getting estimates online does not expose a client to pushy agents or to manipulative sales tactics which may be used to convince someone to buy a specific policy.
"Getting online car insurance quotes is not just a trend, it is a necessity in our modern world. Time is valuable and it should not be wasted on old-school methods. Why lose hours, or even days, when you can get results in just a couple of minutes?" said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org
Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company