ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2019 / Winston Gold Corp. ("Winston Gold" or the "Company") (CSE: WGC) (OTCQB: WGMCF)
In the past we talked about this company for the 7 reasons noted below; this time we want to focus on the special note below!
On May 8th 2019, the Company released an announcement titled "Newmont Gold Corp Director Joseph Carrabba acquires 16.8% ownership in Winston Gold" https://finance.yahoo.com/news/newmont-goldcorp-director-mr-joseph-110000168.html - In short, the release talked about a director from one of the largest mining companies in the world, Newmont Gold NEM), taking a large position in Winston Gold. With Mr. Carrabba's detailed background from sitting on the sustainability board of Newmont Gold (NEM) one would think they have something good going on.
Fundamental Reasons this company is well positioned:
- The company operates in a "safe jurisdiction" - what we mean by this is not only is it not in a war-torn country but it's in an area of USA that is accustomed to mining and the process that goes into it. This makes for an overall better process. In the link following you will see what violence can do and how it can cause a major issue for a company and why Winston sits in a great place! (http://www.mining.com/banro-halts-gold-mine-congo-due-violence-shares-collapse/)
- Where Winston is located lies a reasonable permitting process allowing the company to not being hung up in red tape or waiting years to get permission. As a matter of fact, Winston has already acquired an SMES permit that allows underground mining.
- Let's talk about what should be the obvious, Infrastructure. In most cases when people sit back and think about mines they think about an old western movie where the only way in or out is via horseback. Winston had this in mind when it secured its location in Montana which have all the infrastructure one would need, paved road almost all the way to the site, electricity and even air service, hospitals, schools, accommodation's all within 20 miles of the property.
- General support from parts, repair, etc. are easy to come by in this area being that mining is not a new thing it has stood the test of time in this part of the US.
- Montana has a long history of mining in the state and has a highly qualified workforce from mining engineers, geologists, drillers, assay labs, and miners to draw upon. This access to highly qualified and experienced workforce is a major reason we like Winston Gold and its odds to succeed.
- Low Capex!!... The veins run close to surface allowing access to the veins for minimal costs. A vein is where the mining company finds the deposits so the closer to the surface the less they need to drill so the less money they need to spend! This equals higher potential profit margins.
About Winston Gold
Winston Gold is a junior mining company focused on advancing high-grade, low cost mining opportunities into production. Towards that end, the Corporation has acquired an under-explored and under-exploited gold/silver mining opportunity known as the Winston Gold project near Helena, Montana.
This release includes certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements". All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address events or developments that Winston Gold Mining Corp. (the "Company") expects to occur, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and are generally, but not always, identified by the words "expects", "plans", "anticipates", "believes", "intends", "estimates", "projects", "potential" and similar expressions, or that events or conditions "will", "would", "may", "could" or "should" occur. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guaranteeing of future performance and actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include regulatory actions, market prices, exploitation and exploration successes, and continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. Investors are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. No information in this release should be construed as any indication whatsoever of the Company's future operations, financial condition of stock price. Forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs, estimates and opinions of the Company's management on the date the statements are made. Except as required by applicable securities laws, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the event that management's beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change.
About the Emerging Markets Report:
Emerging Markets Report is owned and operated by Emerging Markets Consulting, a syndicate of investor relations consultants representing years of experience. Our network consists of stock brokers, investment bankers, fund managers, and institutions that actively seek opportunities in the micro and small-cap equity markets.
Emerging Markets has been paid 1,100,000 shares and 12,500 dollars from Winston Gold Corp.
Please Read Our Full Disclaimer
SOURCE: Emerging Markets Report