Neil Shekhter - Month in Review: Stories of January 2018
Sunday, February 18, 2018 7:30 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2018 / Here are the top 8 stories of January 2018:
- Neil Shekhter - Build Equity in the Property
- Neil Shekhter on Emerging Trends in the NYC Real Estate Market
- Neil Shekhter -The Los Angeles Condo Market Continues to Heat Up
- Neil Shekhter - Will Co-Living Take Off in Los Angeles?
- A Growing Number Of Americans Are Embracing Life With Roommates - Neil Shekhter
- Neil Shekhter - Rent Control Proposal to Lift Rent Restrictions Blocked in California
- Neil Shekhter - LA' Office Market Slowed Down at The End of Last Year with Increased Vacancy
- Neil Shekhter - How Los Angeles May Deal With Its Homeless Problem
NMS APARTMENTS: EXCEPTIONAL LOCATIONS, STYLISH LIVING
NMS offers luxury apartment living in some of the most desirable locations across the country.
From Los Angeles to downtown Santa Monica, NMS offers apartment living in some of the most desirable locations across the Los Angeles area. Your friends will be envious of your Los Angeles apartment complete with upscale amenities and finishes. Some communities offer sophisticated amenities including swimming pools, fitness centers, and concierge services. NMS apartments in Los Angeles feature modern kitchens, walk-in closets, expansive floor plans, stainless steel appliances, deluxe flooring, and private balconies. Choose from studio, one, two, or three-bedroom apartment homes.
Launching NMS Properties in 1988, Neil Shekhter assumed the role of CEO in January 1995. The real estate management company focuses on multi-family and mixed-use properties in the Greater Los Angeles area and in Santa Monica. At present, NMS properties manages more than 70 properties.
Neil Shekhter - Founder and CEO of NMS Properties
Apartments For Rent In Los Angeles NMS Residential: http://www.nmsresidential.com
NMS Properties - Real Estate Management Firm: http://www.nmsproperties.com
Contact Information: [email protected]
SOURCE: NMS Properties, Inc.