SHIJIAZHUANG, HEBEI PROVINCE, CHINA / ACCESSWIRE / November 6, 2017 / Fincera Inc. ("Fincera" or the "Company") (OTCQB: YUANF), a leading provider of web-based financing and ecommerce services for small and medium-sized businesses and individuals in China, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the Company's outstanding shares of common stock in the form of a 100% stock dividend payable on or about November 8, 2017 to shareholders of record on November 1, 2017. Stockholders will receive one additional share for each share held on that date.
About Fincera Inc.:
Founded in 2005, Fincera Inc. (OTCQB: YUANF) provides innovative web-based financing and ecommerce services for small and medium-sized businesses and individuals in China. The Company also operates a network of branch offices in 31 provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions across China. Fincera's primary service offerings include a credit advance/online payment processing network and a web-based small business lending platform. The Company's website is http://www.fincera.net. Fincera trades on the OTCQB venture stage marketplace for early stage and developing U.S. and international companies. OTCQB companies are current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 about the Company. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements, based upon the current beliefs and expectations of the Company's management, are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from the forward-looking statements. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to meaningfully differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements:
- Changing principles of generally accepted accounting principles;
- Outcomes of any government or government-related reviews, inquiries, investigations, and related litigation;
- Continued compliance with government regulations;
- Legislation or regulatory environments, requirements or changes adversely affecting the financial services industry in China;
- Fluctuations in consumer demand;
- Management of rapid growth;
- General economic conditions;
- Changes in government policy;
- Fluctuations in the commercial vehicle industry in China;
- China's overall economic conditions and local market economic conditions;
- The Company's business strategy and plans, including its ability to expand through strategic acquisitions, the establishment of new locations, and the introduction of new products and services;
- Our ability to successfully integrate recent acquisitions;
- Credit risk affecting our revenue and profitability, including our ability to manage the default risk of customers;
- The results of future financing efforts; and
- Geopolitical events.
The information set forth herein should be read in light of such risks. The Company does not assume any obligation to update the information contained in this press release.CONTACT:
At the Company
Chief Financial Officer
(858) 997-0680 / [email protected]
The Equity Group Inc.
Carolyne Y. Sohn
(415) 568-2255 / [email protected]
Senior Vice President
(212) 836-9606 / [email protected]
SOURCE: Fincera Inc.