SHIJIAZHUANG, HEBEI PROVINCE, CHINA / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2017 / Fincera Inc. ("Fincera" or the "Company") (OTCQB: YUANF) (fka AutoChina International Ltd.), a leading provider of web-based financing and ecommerce services for small and medium-sized businesses and individuals in China, today announced that the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority in the United States (FINRA) has approved the Company's corporate name change to Fincera Inc. The trading symbol has also been changed from AUTCF to YUANF. The Company's common stock commenced trading on the OTCQB venture stage marketplace under the trading symbol "YUANF" effective as of the market open on August 31, 2017.
The Company's common stock has been assigned a new CUSIP number of G3441J102 in connection with the corporate name change to Fincera Inc. All stock trading, filings and market-related information will be reported under the new corporate name and trading symbol.
Mr. Yong Hui Li, Fincera's Chairman and CEO, stated, "We are pleased to be trading under our legal corporate name and new ticker symbol. The new ticker YUAN pays homage to our Company's Chinese name-Kaiyuan-which has built a strong reputation in the trucking industry over the past two decades. In addition, yuan is a reference to the Chinese currency and can also mean the first of its kind, the original, or the beginning. We believe these changes more accurately reflect the company that Fincera has evolved into in recent years and look forward to moving forward on our mission of building an era of efficient and inclusive financial services in China."
For additional information on Fincera, please visit the Company's website at www.fincera.net or refer to the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Investors wishing to receive Fincera's corporate communications may register to receive email alerts by contacting the Company's investor relations representatives at The Equity Group, Inc.
About Fincera Inc.:
Founded in 2005, Fincera Inc. (OTCQB: YUANF) (fka AutoChina International Ltd.) provides innovative web-based financing and ecommerce services for small and medium-sized businesses and individuals in China. The Company also operates a network of branch offices in 31 provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions across China. Fincera's primary service offerings include a credit advance/online payment processing network and a web-based small business lending platform. The Company's website is http://www.fincera.net. Fincera trades on the OTCQB venture stage marketplace for early stage and developing U.S. and international companies. OTCQB companies are current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 about the Company. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements, based upon the current beliefs and expectations of the Company's management, are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from the forward-looking statements. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to meaningfully differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements:
- changing principles of generally accepted accounting principles;
- outcomes of any government or government-related reviews, inquiries, investigations, and related litigation;
- continued compliance with government regulations;
- legislation or regulatory environments, requirements or changes adversely affecting the financial services industry in China;
- fluctuations in consumer demand;
- management of rapid growth;
- general economic conditions;
- changes in government policy;
- fluctuations in the commercial vehicle industry in China;
- China's overall economic conditions and local market economic conditions;
- the Company'sbusiness strategy and plans, including its ability to expand through strategic acquisitions, the establishment of new locations, and the introduction of new products and services;
- our ability to successfully integrate recent acquisitions;
- credit risk affecting our revenue and profitability, including our ability to manage the default risk of customers;
- the results of future financing efforts; and
- geopolitical events.
The information set forth herein should be read in light of such risks. The Company does not assume any obligation to update the information contained in this press release.
At the Company
Chief Financial Officer
(858) 997-0680 / [email protected]
The Equity Group Inc.
Carolyne Y. Sohn
(415) 568-2255 / [email protected]
Senior Vice President
(212) 836-9606 / [email protected]
SOURCE: Fincera Inc.